Chapter17:Your smile

Author POV
Now, Minhyun and y/n were in a some kind basement.Its dirty.Only the two of them at there.

Y/n started to open her eyes.She felt a pain on her head."Urrggh..." She groan.She quickly wake the older up."Minhyun! Minhyun! Hwang Minhyun!" no reply.'He must be tired' she thought.

"Its all my fault..if I never met that jeon... I would live happily with my brother or in the first place I don't meet him!! "y/n cant stop crying.She hope one day this thing will be over.

" Ah,y/n.." a voice had been heard from y/n.She turned her head and see the older finally wake up."Minhyun!" she hugged him.Minhyun hug her back."Y/n...where are..","Before you end ur words,I just want to say I'm sorry! if you not meet me in the first place,this thing will not going to happen! You must hate me to have this kind of friend that is.." y/n being by Minhyun sticking his finger to y/n lips.

"Ssshh.. Pls don't cry.I don't want to see you cry just because this small case.."-Minhyun

"I'm here bcuz I cared abt u y/n.."

Y/n almost can't respond what he trying to say.

"I almost realized, the feeling from me towards u,y/n. All this year.. I have been watching since u were the newcomer in that university"Minhyun said.

"I love how you talked to everyone,ur smile and ur hair that really match your beautiful face.."

"Minhyun...."-y/n

"I love you,Kang y/n."-Minhyun