Chapter16:My last hope.

Minhyun POV
I'm now at the old building that is not really near at our old university dorm.I went in the building.I need to stay quite as possible or they caught me.I saw the van.I slowly walked at it,and open the car.No one there.Maybe,they had went in.Its kinda creepy but I didn't scare.

As I walk in.I need to be alert.This is an old building and there is bad guy here,anything could be happened.

y/n POV
As I opened my eye,I felt I being tied.I'm so scared.Where am I? Where is Minhyun sunbae? Seongwu oppa? How I get in this old building? I felt so dizzy...What I remembers is I being taken by a group of men and being pulled in a van....Am I being kidnapped? Yes,at this state.Its really is.

Then,I felt a footstep.I pretend I'm still unconscious and layed down.The door opened,I can't see anything cuz I shut my f eye.

"Aww..this sleeping beauty still asleep? Get up,love" Then,he pulled out my hair."Aaah!!" I yelled from the pain."How can Mr.Kim love this slut?" Then,he dragged to a room.I keep my mouth shut."Here" then,Im now in a room that have a men standing in front of me..its Taehyung.

"Hey,beauty~","let me go,Taehyung!" I struggling.He then slapped."let you go? go to ur fake boyfriend? what a slut you are..but you are my slut" taehyung said.I disgust by his words.

"Pls...what do you want?" I looks down.I can't face him.I scared."hmm..how abt you be my gf and this thing will be settle?","Taehyung! I can't!! I need time,okay?! I worried that you will be the same as jungkook!" I cried.My tears fell down."Hmm..but,that's him.I'm different, baby.I'll treat like you are my treasure"

Then,I heard something.Someone being punched."Let me go,you dumbshit!" its Minhyun sunbae! "Minhyun sunbae! I'm right here!" Taehyunv shut my mouth."y/n!!" Minhyun sunbae came in with kicking the door down.But our hope had lost after someone from behind came and knocked down him with a metal."Boss,do you want me to take care of him?" Taehyung look at me first."You locked him in a basement with y/n.You can hurt him or sell him but this one,you can't."He said it while pointing at the end.He go away. 'Fuck you Kim Taehyung' I thought.

Then,someone wear all black came and force me to drink something and it make me feel dizzy...One thing I know,I was being spiked.

Author POV
that's all,my readers.