Chapter4:Meet someone else

(y/n)'s house
(y/n) POV

"Daniel oppa! I had make a breakfast! I go to university, okay?" I quickly opened my pink apron and go grab my bag.I saw Daniel oppa just came down from upstairs."You looks so happy today,,Happy because Seongwoo oppa??"he smircked.I'm blushing right now! "NO!IM NOT! it just my class start early today!" I quickly get out from that house.

Seongwoo POV
"Here is your coffee,sir!" The waiter gave me two coffee Americano that I order for take away.I paid and get out from that coffee shop.The coffee is for me and Minhyun.

While I was walking,someone pass by infront of me.I knew the figure,its (y/n).

"(y/n)!"I called out her name.She turned her head " Seongwoo oppa!" she walked towards me..I'm nervous!. We make an eye contact.I gave her Minhyun's coffee,Sorry Minyun!I'll treat you for lunch!.."This is for you..","Really? for me? thank you!" she really had a cute smile.

I accompany her to her class. Why I get like I'm her boyfriend? Don't think like that,Seongwoo..you are just her friend! nothing more than that!!/// we don't talk too much.. We had arrived at her class,she entered it. I quickly ran to my class or the angry Minyun will go rage! I had finished my coffee so I don't need to worry about coffee's spill. I arrived at my class and Minhyun stood outside like waiting for someone.

"Seongwooo! Where have you been!? Where's my coffee!?"," Minhyun,I'm sorry.I gave you coffee to (y/n)-..But..don't worry! I'll treat you for lunch!"Minhyun looks so angry."Anything?"he asked."Anything"

(y/n) POV
Class had over..I'm so hungry right now..Should I lunch with Daniel oppa?...No,I shouldn't.. He must being playing with his cats..I decided to eat alone at a near cafe..

"(y/n)!" I turned my face and saw Seongwoo oppa with someone."(y/n),are you about to go for lunch?","Yes,why are you asking?","we were going for lunch and Seongwoo will treat us!" Seongwoo oppa's friend spoke."Ah! (y/n),this is my friend,Hwang Minhyun" Seongwoo oppa intro his friend,Minhyun sunbae is quite handsome."So..are you coming"Seongwoo oppa asked me."Okay!"

*Caramel Cafe (wow,,)

We chose a seats and a waitress came."Hi,may I take your order?" she askingvit happily.After we had order,the waitress take the menu and wink to Seongwoo oppa and Minhyun sunbae.I don't care because this might be a chance for them to find someone. I saw their reation .The reaction on their face just like they didn't care or they didn't saw the wink.

The waitress came back with our foods and drinks.I saw a small note they had number on it.I think its the waitress's phone number. Minhyun sunabe take they note and throw it on rubbish.I shocked.I saw the waitress opened her mouth wide."Let's eat".We started to eat our food.

*outside the cafe
"Waa~ I'm full~" Minhyun sunbae said it and Seongwoo was looking at his wallet with empty face..(I felt bad for him,,) "Seongwoo oppa!,I need to go home to make lunch for my brother"," Okay! if you have free time..can we hang out to the mall?Seongwoo oppa asked shyly..CUTE! "Okay^^"

_______________________________________
Author POV
Aaaahhhhhhhh.....finally had updated! ;-;

Well,I really Like Seongwoo and Minhyun together,, its so adorable,,

LOOK! THEY LOOK SO INNOCENT!!!///// #onghwang !!!!

*crying,,