I save my Annoying Friend's behind

I sighed in frustrasion." Andy is driving me crazy!" I growled to Nico. He shrugged, "you'll find her in a while, remember what you did when Percy told you?" I winced. "How could I forget?" I shot back. I was standing in the living room in my house trying to figure out if I could copy messages so I could send 30 at once, while Nico was combing through our fridge to see if we had anything to eat. "I think I'm going to go out for a while, for a run or something, or I might kill someone." I ran up the stairs taking them two at a time and slid into my room on the hard wood floors. All demigods have ADHD because of our built in battle reflexes, so I didn't take well to waiting, I hated it with a burning passion. After I changed clothes and straped my knife to my leg I sprinted downstairs and leaped over the chair Nico was sitting on and landed on my feet. I glanced at a not very suprised Nico and he sighed."Fine! I'm coming, one second I need to finish eating this." I smiled and quickly cleaned my sword while I was waiting. Ever since the seven aboard the Argo II had defeated The Giants and Gaea, Nico had a huge appetite. After we left my house and headed for the woods, where I saw Andy inspecting a large dog print outside of a small cave.

Nico and I darted behind a large tree. I felt Nico tense "What?" I whispered. He shrugged "I can sense something from the underworld is close to us, probably a hellhound or something." Nico being a son of Hades made him sensitive to lovely stuff like that. Just then I heard a twig snap, Andy's head whipped toward the sound as did Nico's and mine. A black, two headed dog the size of a garbage truck stepped out into the now quiet clearing and it's red eyes glowed hatefully at the sight of Andy. Nico groaned, "Perfect, It's Orthus, bother of Cerberus." I sighed. Just wonderful! We unsheathed our swords, mine a bright imperial gold with silver designs of vines on it while Nico's was a black stygion iron. Right as Orthus charged I ran out in front of Andy before It could touch her. I slashed at his front leg and rolled out of the way, his attention was on me now, at least it was off Andy. I went into battle mode. Slash, dodge, stab, roll.

Nico darted around behind Orthus and jumped on him, slashing for his head but only cutting of his ear. Orthus howled in annoyance and Andy seemed to snap out of her daze. She started to back up but kept staring in amazement at me and Nico. While Nico kept Orthus busy I ran over to Andy. I grabed her arm and pulled her into the cave. a little stream dripped down the outside of it so I held out my hand and a wave of water splashed over me. Instantly I felt stronger as the water energized me. "believe me now" I said sarcasticly before turning back to the fight. Just as I was about to run back in to help Nico Andy called out "Wait, who are you." I rolled my eyes. Seriously? Now? "Makai Seeder daughter of Posidion, at your service" I added a little fake curtsy as well. Payback!

I ran back into the battle. I managed to stab Orthus in the stomach but he only seemed madder and kept attacking harder. At one point Nico got thrown from Orthus's back and slamed into a tree.When he didn't stand back up again I got worried. I were near the cave where Andy was hiding in and I got a idea. I willed the stream to swirl up and called all the water into a wave. Right as I stabbed at Orthus the water shot toward him faster than a bullet. He couldn't see what hit him. Orthus swiped my sword out of my hand but couldn't stop the water. He dropped to the ground, unconscious. I dragged Andy out of the cave, picked up my sword and sheathed it, and quickly ran over to Nico, he wasn't looking too good. His head was bleeding and he had lots of scrapes all over his back so his shirt was torn. I quickly found a place beside the stream where I could Iris message someone and did the usaual "Oh Iris accept my offering" and threw a golden drachma into the mist. After choosing to speak to grover I Told him about our situation and he promised he was on the way. After disconecting, Andy and I attempted to carry Nico across the clearing and into the cave, but we only managed about two thirds of the way, he was too heavy. Even though he looked skinny he was about as heavy as a bag of bricks! 

Andy finally had the guts to ask a question, she had been so quiet it was really weird. "So... are you a demigod? Isn't that what they called it?" I nodded so she continued. "Since your a daughter of Posidion...Is Nico a demigod too?" I nodded and answered the unasked question. "He's a son of Hades." She looked a bit scared of him now and I didn't blame her, Hades was a creepy guy, so most people thought Nico was the same, but he wasn't.

While we were waiting for Grover I told Andy about the first war with Luke and Kronos, all the quests Percy Jackson went on, the final battle and the Olympians promise to look out for their children. Than I told her about the Giants uprising and Gaea trying to wake by spilling the blood of Olympus and the seven aboard the Argo II trying to stop her and the Roman and Greek camps almost at war because of Octavian and how he didn't obey Reyna and I told her about the Athena Parthenos and Nico traveling with it and the last battle where Leo Valdez Risked his life to kill Gaea and All that happened after the war. Andy nodded and asked "There's a whole bunch of bookes about that but I only read the first couple."  I almost gagged,that troll author! "Don't trust those books. They wrote down the last one's totally wrong!" 

Grover finally came stumbling through the bushes and jumped at the sight of the unconscious two headed dog. He rushed over and dropped a bag of ambrosia and a contaner of nectar on the grass beside Nico and looked him over. "It's not that bad" He assured us as he gave him Ambrosia and I gulped down some nectar. Grover sent me to finish off Orthus and I quickly unsheathed my sword and sent Orthus to Tarturas. When I walked back to Grover, Nico was sitting up and trying to stand up with the help of Andy and Grover. I sighed, Finally! Looking around I quickly took the place of Grover and we hobbled out of the woods and quickly got to my house. Grover convinced Andy to call her mom and tell her that she was staying here, and than convinced Andy she was staying at my house. Grover decided to stay the night and he stayed downstairs in the first guestroom while Andy stayed in the upstairs guest room. Nico crashed on the living room floor the moment we got home and I grabbed a blanket and through it over him before deciding that Grover would take the first watch and than he would wake me up in two hours for my turn. After that I went to my room and lay down on my bed intending to relax before making us supper but the next thing I knew my eyelids were drooping before I dropped of into total darkness.