Obvious fates.

Andy's Pov.

The first thing that I had to do when got back to camp was convince Will that I had not, in fact, gotten a concussion, and that I did not come, at all, because I missed him. Honestly, have some faith, I have standards. Standards that included being a shadow hunter, victor, dauntless, and, well, might as well put being Brad Pitt on the list, because this is already looking impossible.

Anyways, short story short, we got the information, I glanced guilty at the ground and BOOM! Shadow traveling again.

And were did we shadow travel? Why, a happy little bubbly mountain with great death risk and tinny, inny, little, wittle ewuptions of death that killed over 50 people and destroyed billions dollars worth of stuff, not to mention Percy went little boy and fat man while he was there. Wow! This is shaping up to be one exciting field trip, I mean, might as well get on the magic bus and grab Mrz. Frizzle while we're at it!

You feeling it? The sass? Yes? Good.

The now familiar sensation of falling on top of Nico over came me.... and I fell on top of Nico.

"Ow, gosh, for being skinny, you sure are heavy!" He complained.

I smacked him.

"Guys, break it up, Nico, stop being an butt towards your sister." Makai scolded before going to high-five me. "Nice slap." Nico pouted but picked him self off of the ground, pulling me up as well, "I'm not a butt," he muttered under his breath, "I'm a blueberry skittle."

I glanced at him weirdly but shrugged. "So where are we?" I asked.

Makai shrugged and pointed her thumb at Scarlet.

"On the ground," She drawled, "For Hades sake, do you guys pay any attention? We were talking about Saint Helen's, we aren't going to be traveling to freaking Disney Land." She paused to point at the looming volcano behind us. "This is were we are."

I put on a fake enthusiastic grin, "Oh yes! I always wanted to go to Hawii, Figi, Right?"

Cue hand spasm towards my face.

Just then a bright light exploded and there stood Apollo, in all his surfer boy glory, grinning. "By the way, you have 2 days to complete your quest, but moving on, I'm sure you've all deeply missed me. Having a fun time on your quest?"

He continued on, ignoring the looks we were giving him. "What a silly question, of course your having a fun time on your quest now that I'm here, and now that-"

Scarlet pointed an accusing finger at Apollo, "Now you warn us we have a time limit! And just popping up here and there like you own the place. Just hurry up so that I don't have to stare at your ugly face anymore.You've wasted enough of our time with your other escapades."

"So you do stare at me."

Before anything else could happen I dragged Scarlet away from Apollo and crossed my arms at him.

"Bug of Marco-" he raised an eye brow at the new nickname, "-none of us feel like putting up with angry huntress 2.0 this early in the morning, so please tell us the things that you were sent to tell us so we can go save your godly butts before the world ends. Again."

Apollo stared at me for a second with a blank expression before bursting into a smile and pointing a perfectly tanned finger at my face. "I like you. Good, strong, daughter in-law material."

My face caught on fire. "WHAT?!?!?!"

This time it was Makai's turn to step in the way. "Never mind that, we need information."