Either I need hearing aids or these two are from a insane asylum.

Andy's POV.

"You know about the Greek gods?"

I stared at Nico.

"Yes," I responded, "I went through freaking sixth grade, I know I look fabulous, but I'm not that young."

He looked down and muttered something that sounded suspiciously like, "She's a lot like Percy." well, whoever this Percy was, I was not like him, he is like me.

"Andy," Makai said from behind me, "You may want to be sitting down for this part."

I looked at her, "I'll have you know that I am perfectly capable of standing, and I would not like to sit down."

She gave me an exasperated look but nodded at Nico for him to continue.

"I'm guessing you only have one parent, maybe one died, or left or-"

"Yes," I retorted "If you wanted to talk about my family, you should have taken me to the physiatrist."

I know what you're thinking, Andy, lay off the sass. Too much sarcasm. But hey, I am tired, I am grouchy, I am confused, I am mad, I am inpatient, have I mentioned I'm confused?

"Andy, just, stop please." Makai gave me a threatening look but I just waved it off.

Nico continued. "In the old days, the gods, would run around having children right? Well," he took a deep breath. "The gods are real, and one of them is your parent."

I looked at him blankly, if I was half god, I was pretty sure I would at least know, I mean how could you have godly blood and NOT sense it?

"I know it's confusing-" before he could even finish his sentence, I was out the window and running, doing some horrible parkour. That's it, I was officially going crazy. I could hear someone calling after me, but I had already ditched that road and was heading into the forest about halfway between out houses. When I got inside, I found a fairly thick branch and wandered around until I found a nice low cave next to the creek, for some reason I always loved dark places.

I settled down in a corner covered in leaves and took out my pocket knife. As I slowly started to whittle, I thought about what he said. And all of a sudden I knew it. Both of them came from an asylum. That right there, was some first class problem solving, Sherlock would be proud.

Eventually, I managed to nick my finger, and when I looked down to inspect it, I almost screamed. It's not that I had a faint heart for blood, but the STICK! I had unknowingly carved a whole bunch of letters into the branch. when my blood dropped on it, it seemed to glow green.

έρχονται, it read, which I somehow understood as they are coming.

I started to get a little freaked out, when all of a sudden I heard the sharp sound of a hunting horn. I immediately scrambled to my feet and pressed my back against the cold, damp wall of the cave.

A few moments later, a hominoid creature burst from the brush, almost giving me a heart attack. It stopped right in front of the cave, and started to sniff, the spikes pricking up on his back. I tried to melt even further into the wall and slow my breath. Just when my lungs felt like they were going to burst, the sharp sound cut through the air again. The beast looked side to side, its one blue eye and its gold eye cut through the surroundings, but then I seemed to decide that whatever was chasing him was dangerous, and started to run again.

I sucked in a deep breath and started to relax, just then a bunch of girls came running. I panicked and fell down on the ground. They were all wearing silver jackets and had bows slung across their backs, knives in hand. They leapt over the undergrowth and moved down the trail the animal had gone down earlier so fast I could barely get a look. Even after they had past, I stayed on the ground, not knowing what to expect. A few moments later, a couple of wolves past, followed by a girl around 13 blowing a horn.

I waited a while, then peaked my head out. Clear. And I ran all the way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Makai kept calling me, but I let it ring, after a bit, I sat down on my bed to listen to them.

Andy? Oh my gosh, I'm so worried, get your but here! Look, I know it's a lot to take in. but we HAVE to take you to a camp! It's the only safe place for us! I know you may not believe me, but please just give me a chance, let me prove it to you.
Andy! Pick up your phone

I stared at the button that would magically make it disappear, and I clicked it.

---------~~~_~_~_~_<~_~~_~_~_~_<_€£\•~•~....--/;("-@&/:$);&@@-/$)/)(;-;-::/::-(_>>\<|>_€\€€>|\€_><_<_\<|><_~_<\<_<_<<\<\<<|>_<<\>>\~>

AN/ this chapter was written by @bobby_the_ice_man go follow her! she is awsome! just knidding, this is @bobby_the_ice_man right now, makai's probably going to kill me for writing this chapter, but its dedicated to me. now i sound like a spoiled brat. goodbye

all rights to rick riordon.