A...Shocking Experiance

Andy's Pov.

I made my way down the street, scuttling like an old woman and checking behind my back so much anyone watching would have through the men in black were chasing me. One step, Two steps, Open the door Andy. I burst through the door, coming face to face with old Silas, moms boyfriend. Of course, He wasn't that old, only about 38. he had a thin wiry frame and an obsession with stuffed animals, the rest of him however, could have intimidated a full grown boa-constrictor.

Bushy eyebrows and strong cheek-bones hi-lighted his gold hair with red streaks, up in a fro hawk. He had a bushy red beard and several piercings on his face. Despite his lack of build, he could probably go kungfu- fighter better than jacky-chan.

It was a funny contrast compared to my mom.

Speak of thy mom and thou shalt appear.

Stumbling out from the kitchen came my mother, like Silas, mom was in her late thirty's. She appeared to have just come out of the shower. Her dirty blond hair dripping on her loose fitting white sweater chiffon. Her nose was red and eyes teary, as if she just had a mental break-down. My mom had been emotionally unstable ever since my dad left- wow it's like the Hunger Games all over again. All I need is a little duck, some bread and Elmer fudge.

Ok. Enough with my Hunger Games obsession.

Mom opened her mouth, trying to say something, but all that came out was a half-choked sob.

I ignored her and made my way up my stairs. Silas looked like he was going to call after me but before he could do anything, I had already entered the bathroom and shut the door. Stripping off my tattered clothes, I splashed water on my body, tying to wash this powder-ish stuff off me.

My eyebrows were half-gone. I'm not usually one to complain about my looks, but I used a quick make-up pencil to make my eyebrows look kind of normal. I changed into a pair of black sweats, a black tank top. Sadly, my room was three doors away, and I had to walk all the way there on cold wooden planks, I know, life's hard.

Slamming the door closed, get out alive came on, my ring tone. I ran to my cupboard and dug through, trying to find my cell phone.

My fingers clasped around cold metal and I pulled out my cell. Searching my phone, I ignored the texts and accepted the call.

I knew it was Makai, but I don't know why I spilled everything.

"Makai!Iwaswalkinghomeandthisfreakytwoheadedmonstercameoverandsaidhismistresswoudbepleasedhekilledme-"

" Wait what?!?! Ok slow down!"

"AndthanIkneededhiminthestomachandsmashedhisheadwiththisblockandheturnedintothisyellowpowder-"

"Slow Down! Wait never mind just meet me at my house as soon as you can, ok?"

"Ok.ThanIfreakedoutanditwassofreackingandmakaiidontknowwhyimtellingyouthisbuthonestly.."

Then She hung up on me!

I just shrugged and ran outside, almost trampling my neighbours son Flynn on the way out. He leaped back in surprise, and, being the oblivious person he was, called after me "Your shoelace is untied!"

Turned out Flynn was right, I did need to tie my shoe, because halfway to
Makai's house, I tripped and fell, scraping my knees.

Some random lady, bent down to help me up, but all I could see was the two headed snake, the lady's face seemed to morph into a human snake. I was up and running faster than a bullet.

I knew it was fake, I would blink and it would disappear, but they were everywhere, the little boy in the street, the little poodle, the old man, the homeless dude, especially the homeless dude.

I was going insane, I knew it. Make way, Annie Cresta, you're getting a new "crazy mate."

Lucky for me, by the time I reached the Seeder's house, (I always wondered, was their house made out of cedar trees? Get it? No, ok.) Makai already had the door cracked open. In the next moment, I was inside, slamming the door in a manner that probably woke up the neighbours.

"Makai!" I said out of breath.

Looking back at the door, I nearly had a heart attack, twelve locks ran up and down the door, uh, security issues?

I just noticed she was holding a sword. She sheathed it.

""I wasn't expecting to have to explain yet so just wait and my, well, boyfriend will tell you when he... well, I guess you could call it teleporting, but when he gets here he'll explain."

I stared at her, the only word I could process was boyfriend. I mean, I guess I expected this to happen, she was really pretty and everything. Waste long red hair, blue sparkly eyes and beautiful pale skin didn't really scare boys away.

Before I could control my mouth, the questions burst forth. " Do I even know you? You have a sword? Thats so cool! WAIT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!?!"

She rolled her eyes, and guided me to a light cedar wood table, aha I knew it! Wait, she had a sword, sword, a SWORD! I just got attacked! Just as I started to get up, Makai, pushed me back into a chair and chided me "Sit right there and don't move a muscle."

I made my eye twitch.

After I ate a lot of cookies and a couple glasses of milk, I convinced myself that Makai wasn't going to go all "the darkness still thrives" on me.

"So you have a boyfriend?"

"Um... Yes?"

"Okay. Whats his favourite colour?"

"Thats a really weird question, black."

"Can I see your sword?"

"Uh, thats probably not a good idea but as long as you don't touch it. Okay"

"Sure"

I kept on firing random questions until about 15 minutes later the door bell rang. She unsheathed her really cool sword again and made her way to the door, instructing me to stay there. pshhhh, as if I would walk towards the ominous doors filled with locks.

Don't look at me like that!

She carefully knocked thirteen times before waiting for the response. Three knocks, I quickly grabbed a marker and scribbled the code on my hand, in might come in handy later on, do you get that? handy? it's on my hand....... oh never mind.

A boy, about my age, walked through the door. He was wearing old, black, ripped up skinny jeans. A dark skull shirt and a black aviators jacket. Emo, I approve.

I slowly approached, eyeing the black sword dangling from his hip, it seemed like it was sucking the life out of the room. I liked it.

Makai sighed and pulled me up to nico, unable to accept the fact that my ancestors were snails. Just kidding.

"Andy meet Nico di Angelo, Nico, meet Andy."

He moved forward to shake my hand. just as I shook his hand, my finger brushed his black skull ring, it sent shocks across my hand. I yanked it back. It was that kind of shock some people might describe as a romantic touch, Love at first touch. But I wasn't ready for an intense relationship with a ring.

If only I new what it really meant.

AN/ ALL RIGHTS TO RICK RIORDON.