My best friend is my boyfriends sister?

As Andy slipped of her seat and fell towards the ground I quickly caught her. I shared a knowing glance with Nico, this was what he had told me. He hadn't summoned the skeletons, Andy had. Only children of Hades had that power. I propped Andy up against her seat and called for the Apollo medics. Will Solace was rather annoyed, "Again? Well at least this time she can't threaten to cave my face in."

He said she was fine, And would be awake in a couple of hours. I was relieved. Even I didn't get knocked out twice on my first day, although in my first week of camp I got in 7 fights,does that count? Most campers had thought I would be in Hermes cabin, I had a talent for stealing and lying.(Oh please! I stretch the truth!) Me, Conner an Travis Stoll got along well. When I saw that Andy would be fine I ran over to Nico. "Hey, you got a new sister! Who is also my best friend, whoa, that is really weird." He grinned, a rare occasion coming from him, "Yeah, we'll have to tell Hazel, she'll be super happy." Hazel was a daughter of Pluto, Hades Roman form, and that made her Nico's only sibling. But now he had Andy I guess.

We made our way over to Percy, who looked rather shocked, but Annabeth looked as calm and collected as usual. Percy glanced disapprovingly at Nico, (did I mention he's a complete overprotective freak?) but, thankfully, he cut right to the chase. "Andy will move in with you then Nico and-" Annabeth cut him of and continued normally. Percy just looked slightly exasperated but otherwise happy, I almost laughed at him. And he glared at me like he knew what I was thinking, Annabeth continued.

Nico and her had learned to ignore us, "Then we'll finish the rest of the explanation about the camp. You three know what it's like," here she gestured at Percy, Nico, and me, "All children of the big three are treated differently, It'll be different for her now." The big three meant Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades, children of the big three were the most powerful and dangerous, only two more were in existence, as far as we know. Only Jason Grace and Thalia Grace were Children of the big three as well, both were children of Zeus or Jupiter. After we finished organizing Andy's place in the camp and what type of classes she'd have in the morning we scattered. I walked toward the beach, Nico trailing me in thought, while Annabeth and Percy went to talk to Chiron.

I walked straight into the water forgetting Nico was there for a second, he hesitated at the edge of the water, "You do remember that I can't breathe under water like you can, right?" He called nervously. I rolled my eyes and nodded, "Come on grim reaper, scared of a little water?" He frowned "I am soooo going to make you pay for that!" he yelled as he dropped his sword on the beach. He ran into the water and football tackled me. Now a normal person would drown if this happened, Children do not try this at home. I fell underwater in a swarm of bubbles that tickled my face and he held me underwater while he summoned large fishbones that lashed my wrists to the sea floor with my head underwater. He started to back up but I used my feet to trip him so he fell into the water too. I made a Head sized air bubble around his head and held it around his head so he wouldn't drown while directing the water around a patch of seaweed and tightly weaving it around his wrists leaving him there glaring at me.

Then I worked on using the water to bust out of my handcuffs, even so it took me a good 10 minuets to get out of them and it was really annoying that I had to keep changing the oxygen in Nico's air bubble. When I was done I undid his seaweed handcuffs and he swam up above the water. "Ok, I just have to say that this is totally unfair, your dad is the king of the ocean and your on home turf, now, if we were in a graveyard it would be fairer." I rolled my eyes at him, "Yeah, a graveyard with a ocean in it. That, would be fair." We dragged ourselves into the beach Nico splashing water everywhere while as soon as I got out of the water I was immediately dry.

He threw sand at me, "Now this isn't fair! Now I'm going to be wet for hours!" I sighed at his pouting. "Fine grim reaper! I'll dry you off you big baby." I held out my hand and after a tugging sensation in my gut all the water ran back into the ocean and he was dry, except his hair, oops. He sighed and shook his head like a dog, making water fly everywhere.

"Hey!" I complained, I just dried him off and he gets me wet! Life is terrible. I hear a twig snap in the forest in the direction of the cabins and our heads whipped toward the sound. My hand going towards my dagger on my leg. but as soon as we say who it was we relaxed, Andy was leaning against a tree looking really confused. "Ohhhh, right." I whispered under my breath. We should get on that.

HI again. On the side there is a picture of a different version of a hidden dagger on Makai's arm, You'll find out about it later on in the story. The only difference is that hers is blue so it looks like most of her clothing and when she dosn't have sleeves then it looks like a jewlery thing. 

                                                Bye,  

                                                                makaiseeder