Memories, Great!

Makai's Pov.

As Andy drew her hand away from Nico's handshake I could tell that she was shocked. But from what though, I couldn't tell, considering what she had been through. I remembered what had happened when I had first found out I was a demigod. Percy had told me at camp near the beach and I could tell he was right, but to accept that I was Posidions daughter! No Way. Me? I wasn't awsome or cool like the Lord of the Sea was, or like Percy who was apparently my annoying half brother. I was so shocked I just kept staring at Percy, like 'WHAT ON EARTH'. I finally came to my senses and started walking towards the beach. When percy started following me I started to Sprint. It became a race. He knew the area better than I did, but I was somehow faster. Dodgeing a pair of bewildered people in bright-hurt-your-eyes orange shirts i reached the beach. I Stopped, not even exhausted, and waded up to my waist and ran my hands through the crystal clear water and dug my toes into the wet muddy sand. Percy waded in after me, not bothered by the water. He sighed.

"Why do you not believe me? Now I have to show you."

He reached out his hand and a small fountain of water burst out of the lake and made the shape of a stick man eating out of a chip bag. The way I knew it was him was he was the only one who could have  made such a very pathetic statue. After his little water show, (which was very terrible, he makes bad statues), Percy turned to me not even wet and grinned at me. He looked so smug, behind my back I focused on the water and  made a column of water errupt and smack him in the chest. he was complaining about a sore ribcage for weeks,never mind the fact he got a broken rib.Nico nudged me and I came back to reality. I winced at the memory. Nico shot me a "Come on! Stop daydreaming!" look and I mentaly shook myself and glared back at him. We had a glaring contest and would of continued until the end of forever unless Andy stopped us. She tucked her shoulder length black hair behind her ear and gave us a "How old are you again" look. I sent a final glare at Nico and sighed.

"Nico's Going to explain-"

"Yeah, No"

" As I was SAYING, if he doesn't I will personaly slice him in half and paint his cabin pink"

At that Nico eyes widened because he knew I would very much actually do it, not so much the slicing, we had trained together so much we were evenly matched, But definitly painting his cabin. Last time I died all his black clothes purple.

"So...."    He began...

an/ all rights to rick riordon, andy to the side >>>>>