The three headed dog is after my head

Andy's Pov.

I was currently being tended to by a boy with blond hair and blue eyes, and he was trying to poison me. I mean, have you even seen agents of secret stuff? I don't want to die!

"Just drink it!" the boy said. I shook my head, glaring at the glass he had in his hand, it looked like apple juice.

"Fine," I gave in, "but if I die, you're reading my obituary." he rolled his eyes and handed me the drink. I lifted it to my lips, it tasted like pumpkin pie, and before long, I had chugged the whole glass.

"Well," the random boy said. "That helped, but I'm still going to have to stich your arm up."

When I looked closer, my wound had already started to close up, but was still pretty deep. Magic poison.

"It's going to hurt." He warned me.

"It's going to hurt when I punch your face in."

"Ok, ok," he said as his threw his arms up in the air. "Lets get this over with."

The boy threaded the needle and stitched up my arm. I stretched it.

"There, should be healed in the next couple days or two, Will Solace, by the way. And Don't worry, your friend will be coming over to explain things and give you the tour. Chiron decided it best for her to give you the tour, says the orientation film wouldn't work, pity, really, such a good film. Anyway, I'll see you around." He shook my hand and left.

But not even two seconds after Medicine Magic Boy left, I was haunched over in pain. A sharp pain dug it's way into my skull, and hammered like Jerry the mouse was climbing all over my head. Great, my skull is now named Tom. I fumbled in my pockets until I found my special pills, and swallowed them dry. The throbbing eventually subsided. I get those a lot, they're almost like migraines, but worse.

Anyway, Pony dude was standing beside me, staring onto the sunset. What was this, the Note Book? With sunsets and cute blond guys? Wait, what?!? Where did that come from? I'm just going to pretend Tom just didn't think that. Non the less, After a few seconds of awkward silence, I saw Makai making her way over to where I was sitting, looking like her foot hadn't just become Flat Stanly a few minutes ago.

Once she had reached us, Pony dude talked to her in hushed tones. She nodded her head and dragged me away.

"Hey, what was that about-"

"Nothing." she cut me off, "Nothing for you to know anyway."

I stopped from arguing, I was stubborn, she was just as stubborn. You do not want me and her having an argument, you would be there all day.

"Sorry," she breathed out, "its been a long day."

"No problem, but actually, the day is no longer, 24 hours to be exact, unless you just counting the days, then that would be 12 hours."

Makai cracked a smile. "You know what I mean, anyway, how you doing with the whole minatour thing?"

"Oh, you mean Jimmy? Ya, things are great, we usually drink tea once a week together, I guess he was mad I forgot to bring scones last week."

Makai glanced at me, "I don't even want to know, but what you just fought was the minatour, half bull half human. Half Bloods have a scent, monsters can track us like that, so I'm guessing that monster was after you.
"No need for worrying though, here at camp, we're safe from monsters, though I suggest you don't don't use electronics, it's like sending a flare up in the air 'I'm here come eat me'. We might as well start with the tour."

She led me into a big circle of cabins.

"Ok, let's start from the beginning. This one is Zeus's, and this one is Hera's."