aurora

After a tiresome day with the huskies Plan decided to end his vlog for the whole day, "So this is my last night here in Finland and I still have zero idea where to go next! See ya in my next vlog!" after talking, Plan shut his vlogging camera and decided to go outside and wait for the aurora to come out in its full glory. He walk slowly, trying to look for the best view he can find and ended up "Wow the stars look amazing." Plan sighs and opened his phone camera and decided to take a video.

He pans the camera from the sky back to the ground. A black figure came out of nowhere which shocked Plan and made him curse. "Shia!" he held his chest and let himself calm down. "I'm sorry, Sir." Plan says trying his best to speak in english. "I miss you." he was shocked by the guy's perfect thai pronunciation. Plan laughs lowly and started to back up, the guy is pretty creepy he's wearing a thick scarf perfectly wrapped on his neck which hid his face from Plan.

"You better not come near me or else i'll kill you!" he bravely shouted to the stranger, but the stranger somehow disregarded his threat and laughed hard instead. Plan just realized who the hell was scaring him. "Ai'Asshole! N'Perth what the hell are you doing here?!!" He badly wanna strangle the younger when another figure popped out. "P'Plan!! Your N'Saint is here!" He grabbed Plan's hands and twirled around. "Wait, what the hell are you guys doing here?!" He was indeed shocked by the sudden existence of the two lovers in front of him.

"Why don't we eat first? We're pretty famished." says Perth while tapping his tummy. Plan just nodded and followed the two lovebirds. They ended up eating at a pub with great music. The smell of beer and different mix of alcohol we're pretty evident inside the place. "So how was your trip, P'?" Perth started opening the topic. Plan just sighs and smiled, "It pretty much calmed my demons down." He held the hands of his friends, "Thank you for being here. I'm happy that guys came here."

"P'Plan i'm your friend since we we're young. I can read you like a book. I know you were struggling, but I just want you to make choices with your own. We're here to support you. Also our friends, they will support no matter what you want. I just hope this trip helped you heal and decide what to do." Plan teared up and hug both of his friends, it was tough for him bottling up everything and now he poured everything to his best friends.

"P' I just wish you to be happy, because that's what you deserve." Saint continued. They hugged him tightly. "So where's your next destination?" Saint and Perth asked him.

"Help me book my flight?" Plan asked and the two smiled.