warmth

The airport was crowded pretty much with tourists. Plan and the two were beside him patiently waiting at the airport. "So you guys will stay here for a week?" Plan says, Perth nodded. "Well, I extended my vacation for a bit, and God knows when we can do this again once our vacay is over." Perth held his boyfriend's hand. "Aren't you guys wasting your time waiting with me?" Plan felt sorry for the two since they barely see each other and now he feels like a nuisance to the couple. "P' we can stay for a bit," Saint says while tapping his Phi's hand.

"How are you feeling, Phi?" Perth asked while his boyfriend leans his head on his shoulder. Plan scoffs, "Here, being the best third wheel as I already am." they laughed altogether which catches the attention of the people around them. "But seriously, how was your 'soul searching'?" It was a very plain question but Plan deeply thought about what he's going to answer. These past few weeks have been exhausting but fulfilling for Plan. He clenched his shirt without looking at the younger's eyes. "I already found my peace." he simply answered. Perth smiled and pat his Phi. "I'm very glad to hear that."

They stayed there for a while until Perth stood up and bid plan his goodbye. "P' don't fall asleep or else you'll miss your flight. We still have a schedule at the spa. Take care of yourself. Be happy na~" Perth and Saint wave their hands before leaving Plan in the waiting area.

Plan was scrolling to his phone when he saw a familiar face on his instagram feed. "Day one." he read the guy's caption and chuckled. "Flight BA788 heading to Bangkok is now boarding." Plan immediately ran his way to the gate. He sprinted while carrying his backpack. "Excuse me." He hit some of the people, when he was about to reach the gate someone blocked his way which made him crash on top of the guy.

Plan immediately stood up and apologized before running again, "Shit, I have to board now, Where the hell is my boarding gate?" He seeks for someone's help, he tried his best to ask the airport staff until he reached the boarding gate. "May I have your boarding pass, Sir?" Plan reached for his smaller bag and found nothing except for his passport. "I'm sorry, can you just give me a minute?" Plan went to the side and started digging his bag. "Shit, shit." he silently whispered. How the hell would he miss one of the most important things he has? "Sir, the airplane is about to take off. Are you certain you brought your ticket?" The airport staff is quite worried about the bothered guy in front of him. After several minutes, Plan gave up he couldn't find his boarding pass. He walked back to his tracks, hoping to find his missing boarding pass. He ended up going back where he sat with Perth and Saint.

But to his dismay, the boarding pass wasn't there. He sighed, flopping his body at the seat. He rested his head on his hands, he couldn't help but groan his frustrations out.

"I think you missed this?"

With tear-stained cheeks, Plan looked up. Familiar brown eyes met his own, he almost fell off his seat. It was Mean, holding Plan's boarding pass. "Ai'Mean..." Plan muttered. Mean couldn't stop smiling after a month waiting for his Phi. He opened his arms waiting for the smaller, Plan smiled before running into Mean's hug. It was an extremely cold day but for some reason, Plan felt so warm inside and out.

Hi everyone! I know it's been a while again, hope everyone is safe and healthy in amidst of everything. Don't forget to keep your body clean, and don't forget to eat healthy foods. Anyways, I officially graduated from College! I also want to congratulate, the Graduates of 2020. All of us did well. 

Don't even let me start this, but LBC2: A Chance to Love is finally out! It airs every Wednesday at 9pm. Pls pls watch it on legal sites only, please let us help the people behind this show (except for M*m*). I recently looked at youtube and saw some people illegally uploaded it there, it's a shame that the videos have thousands of views which is supposedly for the people who worked hard for the series. Please let's support legal streaming! If you ever saw an illegal upload online in any platform,  please report it. Thank you so much!

Any thoughts about s2? Comment here 

Lovelots xoxo