tranquility

Plan wrapped his hands on the warm mug and gently sipped his hot chocolate. He sighs in awe and stared at the splendid blanket of snow in front him. He's been traveling Europe for about a month now, he planned this trip without thinking rationally about his friends nor his family. This healing trip has been one of his greatest decisions in life. He learned how to be more independent, he can finally say he already found himself.

Last night he witnessed the famous Northern Lights of Finland it was enticing and majestic. It made his heart calm down and he was certain who he was thinking when he witnessed the aurora dancing in the sky. He badly misses the 5'11 guy with a 7-year-old's brain. He misses how random that guy can be. He misses how Mean annoys him in a hundred ways. "I just wish you were here." he whispered through the air. The air hits his face the moment he stepped outside the igloo. He went to the hotel's restaurant to grab some breakfast.

He is currently checked in at the Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort, he stayed inside one of those glass igloo hotels. "Good morning, Sir." The hotel staff greeted him, he smiled back. "Okay, for today's itinerary. I'll be seeing some huskies today." He was busy checking his itinerary when a call interrupts. "Hi son, how are you there?" Plan could feel his throat drying up.

It's been tough for him these past few months. Where he met that idiot out of nowhere, now he doesn't even know how to tell his parents that he likes this dude. "Sweetie, how was your trip? We were worried, you haven't contacted us for a while." It was his Mom talking now. He can feel his tears brimming. He entered his glass igloo and lied down on his bed. "I'm alright, no need to worry." He sighs as he sees his family on the video call, his sister is there too.

"Are you crying?" His mom asked him. "Mom, Dad, P' I have something to tell." He covered his face with the sleeves of his thick jacket. "What is it?" He could see that they're anticipating what he is about to tell. "Promise me, guys, you won't get mad at me." Plan's head was a mess. He is scared of rejection, especially from his family. What if they don't accept his preference and a lot of what ifs in his mind. "What is it?" His attention went back to his Mom who is on the other call.

"I like boys." Plan closed his eyes and cried, he knows that his parents will probably furious but what he heard from the other line surprised him. It was his family laughing at him. "Why are guys laughing?" Plan says while wiping his tears. "Are there other things you have to tell us?" his Dad says which confused the black-haired boy. "Aren't you guys mad at me?" he asked.

"We already know that son, and we're just waiting for you to say it." His Dad smiled widely. Prim, Plan's older sister grabbed the phone from their dad and ranted, "WHY THE HELL YOU ONLY CAME OUT NOW?! I KNOW SOMETHING IS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND THAT ACTOR!" Plan laughed at his sister's reaction, "Anyways, I'm so proud of you. Even Mom and Dad. We love you, you idiot."

Plan just wanted to fly back home and hug his family. "Anyways how the hell did you guys know?" He asked the three other people on the other line. They looked at each other and giggled. "Well, what kind of friend would travel for four hours just to bring you some snacks." He glanced at his Mom only to see her smirking at him. "You think your Granny will not tell us? She knows everything and you know that." Plan pouted with the thought of his grandma, she's so naughty hmp. He was indeed happy.

-

Sorry for this very short update and I know it took me long enough to update. I'm very sorry. Anyways, how are you all? I miss u all 😘

Let's take about LBC 2 like the boys are hanging out these past few weeks and I could already feel s2 is coming ❤️❤️

Anyways congrats to Plan, Mean and Perth for winning an award from KCL Awards last March 03 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Also but not the least. Happy Birthday to my ult, Mean. I love this dork so much 💙🥺

 I love this dork so much 💙🥺