Yatch Party 🛥

The yatch was floating in the middle of the sea with 6 loud boys in it. Everyone has booze in their hand while dancing to loud EDM music. Most of them grinding each other's body, which makes Plan laughed pathetically on the side. He's busy cursing his friends when a familiar face caught his attention. Mean is just wearing his plain clothes but he looks like he's about to hit the runway.

Why is he handsome in my eyes? Plan clenched his clothed chest. His heart feels like it's about to jump out soon. No, you promised yourself you'll never get hurt again. Stop beating this hard, my heart. Things starts rushing inside his head, he feels like his legs were turning jelly. "P'Plan, let's dance!" Mean pulled the older but Plan didn't even move, he was staring blankly on the floor.

"P'!!" Plan got shocked by the sudden contact from the younger, his hands were tightly gripped by the latter. To Plan's surprise, Mean started dancing like a crazy person. That was the most horrible dance moves he had ever seen in his entire life.

Plan cracked up laughing. "What the fuck are you doing? hahahaha!" satisfied, Mean danced harder which made Plan laugh even louder. "Dance with me, P'!" The two danced as if they're only ones on the yacht. p

"Wow, both of you sucks at dancing." Perth teased but both of them were too stuck in their own world to notice the younger's opinion. "They are totally into seach other." Gun whispered to his lover, Mark on the other hand is in frantic. Gun wearing that white shirt takes his breath away. He just want to sink his teeth inside that pearly-white skin of his.

"Baby, let's get inside." Mark seductively whispered to his boyfriend, Gun on the other hand without hesitation pulled his boyfriend inside the yacht where a secret room waits them.

"Istg our friends are horny bunnies in their past life." Plan says as he lean his back on the railings. "Let's play a game!" Earth shouted. All of them gathered up in the middle and decided to play the king card game, "So we'll play the King Card game. Who get's the king card can order anyone here a dare!" Earth explained while mixing six cards. He handed one card per person, everyone's faces was calm so no one is suspicious. "In the count of three we will show our cards." 1, 2, 3 a squeal was heard, it was Saint who got the king card.

"Please be nice to us nong~" Plan trying to convince the younger. But Saint has other plans in his mind. "I dare you, Ai'Tle! Hmmmm chug that vodka." Saint pointed at the bottle on the table, the bottle is still 3/4 filled with i
Title had no choice but to comply to his friend's dare. He grabbed the bottle and let the bitter liquid run his throat. "Hey Nong, if my boyfriend threw up you better clean it." Earth warned Saint.
"No worries, P' My boyfriend can clean it for me. Right babe?" Saint smiled sweetly to his lover beside him.

Plan almost swore, he saw how his friend turned into a trained dog in front of his boyfriend. Title finished the bottle within a minute. "Okay, next!"
Title shuffled the cards and passed it to his friends. And it was Plan's turn to be king. "Ha!
Ha! You guys are dead!" Plan thinks what's a good dare for his friends to do.

"I dare all of you to dance, you need to make me laugh!" Plan stated before he turned on his phone and recorded his friends sneakily. All of them danced like crazy, but Plan stayed still and unbothered by his friends.

"Oiii P'! Until when do you think we can last?" Saint shouted. They kept on dancing until Plan cracked out laughing. He just saw Mean distorting his face with a very dance.

"Nong hahahhahaha! I didn't know you can be this ugly." Everybody stopped, catching their breaths. "Just wait for me to get the card, P'. I'll get my revenge!" Mean shouted.

After a few more dares, the last king has come. Perth shuffled the cards and gave it randomly to his friends who are now drunk and exhausted. "Let's open it in 3, 2, and 1!" Turns out Mean was got the king.

"Yes!" Mean laughed loudly which made Plan thinks that he laughs like a devil. "Let me think about it." He taps his pointy finger on his chin and acts as if he's thinking deeply. "I dare you to kiss me, P'Plan." Mean smiled widely while the other certain male was in deep shock and a very evident frown was plastered on his small face.

"Stop joking around, Mean!" Plan shouted, it wasn't funny at all, especially when his heart feels like jumping out of his ribcage. "Do you really think i'm joking P' Plan?" Mean says with a smirk on his lips. "Uhmm it's been fun guys but we'll go get inside." One by one Perth and the others went inside the yacht and left them alone.

" It's not freaking funny!" Tears were verging to fall from the smaller guy's eyes. He suddenly remembers everything that happened in high school.

🦔
It's been a while! Hi guys i'm sorry for the late update 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. How are you guys? I hope you're doing well. I've been busy with my internship and also school works that's why i've been missing lol. And also, i've been busy spazzing to 2moons2 especially to the JoongNine couple. Thinking if I should make a fanfic with them after this? Hmmm 🤔What do you think guys? Should I?

Anyways, thank you for being patient and love you guys so much!

💕💕