Collab with Mean 1.2

The four of them decided to go  riverrafting at Mae Taeng River, P'Nook decided not to go with the youngsters since he's scared of the water and just relaxed at the riverbank while checking handsome guys out.

While putting on their life vests, Mean looked at his P'Plan. The life vest was a bit larger than his P' which he finds adorable. Mean picked up the helmet on the floor and placed it on Plan's head. "I'll help you na~" he adjusted the helmet to fit Plan's head.

Plan was startled to the younger's sudden action. He stepped back when he realized his face started to heat up. "What the fuck!" He covered his face and started mumbling curses. "I'm not a kid anymore, you don't have to that!" Looks like he had to cut some scenes from his vlog. This kid really cumber his work.

They hiked for 5 minutes before reaching the starting point of the rafting course. "Now, we're heading to the starting point. How are you doing back there? Hahaha." Plan pointed the camera to the lovers at the back who were quite struggling with the muddy trail.

"We're going to ride this boat and i'm kinda nervous since it's our first time rafting and we've got guides on our boat." Plan pans his camera at the two guides occupying the boat. "We'll divide two teams, okay? You're with N'Mean and i'll be with my boyfriend." Earth explained, Plan wants to protest, he doesn't want to be stuck with this ball of irritation. But he can't, P'Earth was already clinging at his boyfriend. The couple already sat on their boat. "First one who reaches the river bank wins!" Earth shouted and started paddling.

"Hey wait!" Plan dragged Mean and sat on the orange inflatable boat. It was alright at first but when they're at the middle of the course started to be rougher and rougher. Plan loved the adrenaline, he was laughing all the time. This is the first time Mean saw Plan this happy. He looks best when he laughs Mean thought, he can feel his chest tightening. Mean is trying to ignore the feeling but it just get worst when the boat suddenly rocked and Plan accidentally leaned on his chest.

The harsh current were forgotten, the butterflies inside Mean's stomach went off.  It was very unexpected to feel this way, Mean's mind was already battling his heart. He just met the older and it only started to a mere crush but now he thinks everything is different now.

Plan looks ethereal. And at that moment, Mean knew he's whipped.