I'm here

Mean and Plan decided to go out after they came back in Bangkok. Mean held back the laughter that was about to slip from his lips as he remembers how the older answered him when he asked him to go out on a date last night.

"P' Let's go to the mall tomorrow. I'm going to buy P'Nook and my Mom a gift." The older just nodded and offered to buy gifts for them too. "You're already giving gifts to my manager and mom. It feels like were dating." He wrapped his arms on the older's shoulder which made the older flinch. "Shut up you asshole! I'm just giving them gifts out of courtesy! Also P'Nook has always been nice to me and well y-your Mom she deserves a gift for putting up with you all these years." Plan's face was already red from embarrassment. "So it's a date tomorrow?" Mean plastered his blinding smile to Plan which made him blush even more. "Will you stop?!" And that made Mean laughed out loud.

"P' I think I should buy P'Nook some perfume cause he smells sometimes." Mean says as he acts like fanning his face as if something is rotten around them. Plan lightly hits Mean, "Stop talking shit about your manager, managing you is already exhausting enough. You always make his life harder, you know? You always escape and run away without giving him a heads up. You are crazy!" Plan decided to faster his pace but the stupidly and perfectly structured long legs of the younger is not helping at all.

Plan almost cursed when Mean wrapped his arms around his waist. "P' i'm so happy." Plan wanted to push the younger but the genuine smile and twinkling eyes of Mean stopped him. "I just scolded you, what are you so happy about?" He looked furiously at the tall guy beside him. "I'm happy you're scolding me, it means you care about me. So if you care for me, it means you love me."

"Stop saying stupid things! You bull!" Plan lightly pushed Mean.

After an hour they still haven't find the perfect gift for the celebrants. They decided to stop over a café inside the mall."Wait, P' I'll take a look over there and you can wait here." Plan unconsciously pulled the hem of Mean's shirt. "Why are you leaving me alone?" His eyebrows were a bit furrowed but you can't miss the fact he's pouting. Mean chuckled because this is one of those days where Plan can be cute as fuck in a split second.

"You look so tired, P'. Take a rest here na~ I'll buy you a drink now." Mean went to the counter and ordered two peach drinks. After paying, he walked back to Plan and sat in front of him. "I'll just take a look, after that i'll come back here. Okay?" Plan nodded and patiently sat there. "Hurry up or i'll kill you if you take so long." Mean ruffled his P's hair and exited the café.

Plan was fiddling his phone when he heard a familiar voice behind him. "P'Plan?" He was certain who that person is. It was the person he despises the most. Plan refused to look back but the latter sat in front of him.

"P'Plan, stop ignoring me." The girl with a mid-length hair, smiles at him. Plan looked up and denies the fact that Plaii is in front of him. "Hi P' I missed you." Plaii was about to hold Plan's hand but the latter redeemed his hand and place it on his lap.

"P' why are you being like this? Don't you miss Plaii?" Plan wanted to shout at her, why is she acting as if she didn't do anything vicious to him. "Oh there they are, P'. Ai'Film, Ai'Kavin!" Two towering guys walked to their table. "Shia, P'Plan! You're like an internet superstar now!" Film exclaimed. Plan can feel his muscle tensing, his tears were verging on the rims of his eyes.

He balled his fists, restraining himself from punching the two guys in front of him. "Can we take a photo with you?" Kavin asked him but Plan grabbed his things and attempted to leave the table but Kavin pulled him. "Ahh, you're still that conceited bitch back in high school." That was it he was about to punch the guy but a hand pulled him from behind.

It was Mean. The younger hid Plan behind him and glared to persons in front of him. "How dare you bother, my Plan?" He said in a very stern voice. The two laughed at Mean and mockingly raised their eyebrows. "Oh my god, so it turns out you're really gay now? AHAHAHAHAAHA!" The three of them not noticing the fist that was approaching to their faces.

Plan pulled Mean and drag him back to the parking lot. The ride home was silent. When they reached Plan's condo unit that is where he broke down. He was shaking and whimpering on the cold floor. His cries was the most painful thing Mean heard in his entire life.

Mean kneeled beside Plan and hugged him tightly. "P', i'm here." He whispered to the older who was still crying. Plan howled, the pain he's feeling were all back. All of the things he wanted to forget when he decided to have a short vacation to his grandparent's house were all back. "P' I don't know anything but let me help you forget everything." Mean kissed the older's forehead down to his cheeks, Plan looked at the younger and climbed at the younger's lap, hugging him tightly. "Cry it all out P'. Everything's gonna be alright." Plan cried like a child on Mean's shoulder. He stroke Plan's back expressing how he cares for the older.

"Whatever those jerks did to you, I will never forgive them." Plan doesn't know how to feel but for some reason his heart is beating calmly now. It's like all of a sudden his heart is on peace now. His frequent sniffles were the only thing Mean can hear now. "I love you, P. You are not alone now." Mean was now crying but he was trying to held it back so the older wouldn't notice. Plan took a glance of the younger, his cheeks are now tear-stained. "I love you so much P', don't forget that." He faced Mean and cupped his cheeks, Mean also did the same wiping Plan's tears between the process. Plan held Mean's hand that was touching his cheeks.

This is all he wanted, this guy in front of him and everything's gonna be alright. This guy who brought peace in his chaotic heart. The guy who makes him forget what pain feels like. The guy who made him feel things he thought he will never do. He never thought that after what happened to him back in high school he will never feel the same feelings again, it is more excruciating than what he felt for Plaii. By means of more, it was a thousand times more exquisite. The feelings they were feeling were pure and sincere to the point at that moment they don't need words to tell but their eyes speaks for themselves.

"I love you too, Mean." Plan leans in and placed his chapped lips on Mean's soft ones.

❣️

Hmmmm? Hope you have a nice day everyone.

This book is about to end and i'm crying ㅠㅠ Love ya guys 😗😗😗