Collab with Mean 1.0

The small guy was patiently waiting for someone inside a well-known coffee shop. He was waiting for the other taller boy. The smell of the coffee was evident around the place, people entered the shop non-stop.

Plan was busy fiddling his phone, checking his instagram now and then. A ringtone resounding from his phone, it was a phone call from the person he's been waiting for a while. He answered the phone with a hiss, "Where the hell are you?!" The other on the line chuckled which pisses him more. "P' i'm already here behind you." Plan rolled his eyes but to his dismay no one is behind him.

"Are you even serious? If you don't come here in a minute i'm leaving you!" Plan ended the call and slam his phone on the table. He was already pissed to the kid, he doesn't even know why he said yes to him.

"P'Plan~" Someone hugged him from behind which startled him to the core. He want to beat the shit out of Mean but he held his anger down, he doesn't want to make a scene inside the shop.

"So where are we going, P'?" Plan just shut his mouth and stood up from his seat and went straight outside the coffee shop. A  small guy with bowl haircut blocked his way. "P' please excuse me." but the other just blocked his way again. "Where's Mean?" the guy asked, at the exact time Mean came out of the coffee shop. "P'Nook!" The tall guy was shock. He didn't expect to see his manager in front of him. The bowl-headed guy pulled his right ear. "How dare you run away from me with just leaving a text message saying 'i'll be gone for a few days, don't look for me' ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Nook's brain cells exploded when he saw the text message that morning. This kid has endless tactics and mischievous in every way. He doesn't even know why he's still handling this ball of trouble.

"P'Nook, i'm sorry. I just want to hang out with P'Plan." Mean clung on Plan, the other tried to shake the younger off but he is much stronger than he is. "Please let me go on a trip with P' na na~" Mean acted cute which melted his manager's heart right away, the guy beside him was in complete awe, how can a huge guy act this cute? he asked himself.

"Fine, but i'll come with you guys." The older boy, Mean looked at Plan. "Is it okay, P?" Plan just nodded, in his opinion it's for his convenience also. "Let's go." Plan carried his bag and made his way to the parking lot. "Did you bring a lot?" Plan asked the younger. "Bring what?" The taller threw back a question. "Clothes." Plan plainly says. Mean just nodded. "What about you, P'? Did you bring any?" Plan is worried to the guy's manager, it looks like he's not aware where they're going. The manager just showed his suitcase. "Okay."