Vacay pt.1

A/N: The video up there is one of my favorite MeanPlan FMV, Hope you guys check it out and let me know your thoughts. Love y'all

🌊

The gang was welcomed by the vast sea and warm breeze of the infamous Phi Phi Islands who is gloriously sitting between the islands of Phuket and Mallaca. A beautiful middle-aged lady, wearing a flowing floral dress with some gold jewelry is talking about how she finds the glorious beach.

"Aunt Bean, how's Uncle Mike?" Mark asked his aunt. Aunt Bean married a very well-established man from Sweden who decided to stay in Thailand with her.

"He's resting now. But don't worry i'll tour you kids." The place was pretty minimal, but it is aesthetically pleasing. "Aunt khub, Can I vlog your place so I can show it off to my subscribers? I can also interview you, Auntie." Plan asked the lady who is now excited for the interview. "Of course! I'll make myself presentable when the interview comes." She giggled.

"So this is the dock, we currently have two yachts now. You can also do water activities like jet skiing, parasailing, banana boat, flying fish and we also have snorkeling courses around, you can also learn how to free dive here." The group were excited, because they know that they will not run out of activities while staying in the resort.

"Now we're going to your room." The lady lead them to a slightly grassed area with stone as their pathway, the area was surrounded by tall coconut trees. Which leads them to a two-story house scratch that it was a mini mansion. The rest of the guys except for Mark dropped their jaws.

"This is actually the Siwat's family vacation home, his Dad and Mom built this for their family

"This is actually the Siwat's family vacation home, his Dad and Mom built this for their family. So whenever they want to have a staycation during  holidays, they will have a place to stay. When my sister knew that i'm going to buy a beach she made sure to buy some area from me and she decided to build this." Aunt Bean explained to the youngsters. "Shit! I know you're rich N'Mark but you didn't tell us you're bloody rich!" Plan's eyes almost popped out of it's sockets.

"I think you guys have to find your own rooms now, i'll leave you guys alone for now. Be good." She says before kissing his nephew's cheeks and leaving the other five guys who are still in awe. "I already
had our room ready, babe." Mark smiled at his boyfriend and pulled the red head with him.

They rushed inside the house and greeted by the interior that was indeed astonishing, earth tones were present and a large portrait of the Siwat's family was at the top of the stairs.