Sorry

saintzup

N'Saint
Can I have Mean's number?

Why?
You gonna ask him as your boyfriend?

Hell no!
I'm not going to ask that.
I'll just call him.

Fine
+889-9210-00
Good luck

-

Plan clenched his phone tightly as he contemplate whether he should call the younger or not. "What should I say? Oi why did you blocked me? No, no I will look like i'm desperate. Hmmmm. What's good, Nong? Shia! I sound like i'm flirting with him." He grabbed a fistful of his hair and groaned loudly.

"Why is it so hard??" He flopped on his bed and stared at the phone number flashed on his screen. He remembered what the couple said to him earlier and because of that he became anxious.

He pressed the dial button with his eyes closed. "Hello, who is this?" Plan panicked when he heard the younger's voice. He suddenly had the urge to end the call. "Mean, it's me." The younger paused for a while before replying to the older. "Hi P'Plan." the once lively and arrogant tone of the younger is now gone, instead it was replaced by a bored and plain greeting.

"P' is sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Plan may not express himself that well, but when he is sincere he really means it. "P' I'm sorry too. I get mad to you when I know i'm not your friend at all."

"Hey, you're my friend now. Would I let you join my trip if you're not?" Plan assured the younger. "Really? Do you even mean that, P'?" Plan smiled and tried acting cute to his friend. "Khrap~"

"You can't take that back, okay?" Mean cheerfully says.

Plan smiled once again, "Fine."