Vacay pt. 2

All of them dipped at the warm sea water. The sun is about to set and they decided to create a campfire.

MarkGun focus
"Babe, stop taking me to the deep parts!" Gun keeps on hitting his boyfriend who keeps on swimming until their feet is not touching the sand.

"Babe, you know I got you." he laughed and attempted to let Gun go. Gun clings to his boyfriend tightly and whispered. "I'm scared now, stop." Mark softens and swam back to the shallow water. "Now you're dead!" Gun splashed water onto his lover.

PerthSaint focus
The two were sitting at the sand near the camp fire. Saint's head were leaning on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Finally we can have some alone time, away from the limelight, away from everything, baby." Perth says as he form circles on his boyfriend's waist. "Yeah, it's a good thing our friends are here." Saint says as he saw his friends playing on the water.

"Next time we'll go on a trip, just the two of us." Perth smiled at his lover who is now beaming. "Just the two of us?" Perth nodded and hugged his boyfriend tightly.

TitleEarth focus
Title is busy roasting some marshmallows while Earth watches him. "Looks like you like your marshmallows more than me." Earth pouted and crossed his arms while raising his eyebrow to his boyfriend.

"Boo, you know you're my life-sized marshmallows, your cheeks are enough for me." Title pinched the older's cheeks. Earth smiled and tangled himself with his boyfriend. "You really know how to please me, idiot."

"Of course. I know you're the best, boo."

MeanPlan focus

"You fucking idiot! Hahahahahahahhah!" Plan is laughing hard because Mean tripped while playing soccer, they've been playing since they came and Mean countlessly fell and got hit by the ball a lot of times.

He is dead tired but his P' is like a ball of energy, he never runs out of energy. "Stand haaaup, loser." Plan pulled Mean's hand. "Wait, P' let me breathe." Both of them were drenched with sweat and sea water.

Mean stared at the older, his hair were already sticking on his forehead. The younger grabbed his towel and wipe Plan's sweat, "You look really cute,P'" Plan blushed at the younger's actions. "Hurry up, let's eat now. I'm hungry." Plan says before he walks away from the younger.

Mean smiled and chased after his P'

🙈

I AM DECEASED. Is anyone watching 2moons2? ForthBeam just did that and i'm speechless as heckkkk 

Anyways, have a great day!