Party at Perth's

The loud music and the smell of alcohol welcomes everyone who enters the huge house. Booze was scattered everywhere and the people are dancing in the middle of the said house. Plan scans the crowd, looking for a familiar face. He saw his friend sitting at a luxurious sofa with his boyfriend on his side, probably flirting at each other. "Hey!" Plan greeted the two and hand shakes with his bro. "Hey move you guys, my dear friend is here!" The people leaves as the party host commanded them. Plan sat and grabbed a red cup from the table. "How are you, P'? Didn't see you for a while." Perth says as he flashes his infamous eye-smile.

"Hi P'! How are you?" Saint also added, "I'm great you two, unlike you guys i'm single but i'm happy!" The two lovers just looked at each other knowingly. Saint sat on his boyfriend's lap and Perth wrap his arms around his boyfriend's waist. They teased the older by acting lovey-dovey in front of him. Plan on the other side just rolled his eyes at the scene he just witnessed.

"You know that I don't have to witness that, right?" Plan complained. Perth just laughed at him and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry, P'Plan! I've got someone for you to meet!" Perth whispered to his P'. Plan almost clapped his hand, maybe it's already time for him to have someone to love.

"Does she have big boobs and nice smile?" He excitedly asked the younger. "Much better than that!" Saint was the one who answered him. "Anyways, where is Mark and Gun? I thought Gun is on his way?" Plan asked, he wonders why the other two couple is still absent in the party. "They said they'll be late." Plan just nodded and continued drinking.

The party was already at it's climax when Title and Earth came. Everyone is a bit tipsy, except for Plan. "Hey wassup, Nong?" Earth greeted the people on the sofa, Plan almost jump to his senior. "P'Earth! Long time no see, you've been busy with your boyfriend here." He sarcastically looked at Title, Title may be a year younger than him but the younger's built is much bigger than him. "We watched your videos, P' love your content!" Title says despite the loud booming of the music.

"Thanks, I also watch yours and P'Earth!" He says before something catches his attention. A guy in white shirt was approaching them, from the looks of the guy he's seems popular. Every lady at dance floor almost break their necks following the guy's move. He's tall, a nice smile too. No, Ai'Plan shut up, you're the most handsome guy around here! Then he threw his attention at the other tall guy who welcomed the guest, it was Saint. Well fine, after N'Saint okay? he thought.

"Hey guys, this is Mean. My co-model in Kiss Boy Agency." Saint smiled at his boyfriend sending signals to his lover. Plan almost cursed, this is the guy he's been avoiding to meet ever since someone started shipping them.

"Hey wassup, P'? You can sit here beside P'Plan." Perth guided his guest to his friend's seat. Oiii N'Perth, what a good friend you are! You are such a pimp, you're an idiot he badly want to punch his friend's face. The mentioned guy sat beside him with a huge smile plastered on his face.

Plan doesn't have a plan to make an eye contact with the guy but Saint keeps on looking at him like he did something dirty.

"P'Plan, This is Mean my good friend. Mean this P'Plan, Perth's childhood friend." Saint started to introduce them. Mean is already ready to shake hands with the smaller guy but he's not moving and not even looking at him.

"Sawasdee krap, P'Plan." Mean couldn't contain himself and smiled shamelessly at the older. "Wasdee" the older just waved his hand without looking at him.

"Wow that hurts, I just came here just to see P'" Plan rolled his eyes at the younger's words. That is the most insincere thing he heard in his entire life. "Shut up or else i'll kick you on your stomach." Great, now his evening was ruined by this tall and handsome guy in front of him.

"P'Plan, talk to my friend na~ For me na na na~" Saint says while shaking his arm. How can you say no to that pleading? No wonder his friend is head over heels to this boy.

"I always watch your videos, P'" The younger exclaimed. Plan just awkwardly smiled and nodded at the tall guy beside him. He doesn't know how to deal with this guy, first of all they just met, second he doesn't like talking to strangers and most of all he hates this kind of human.

"P' am I boring you? Do you wanna dance?" Mean was about to touch Plan's hand but the older's reflexes were much faster, he quickly avoided the initiation of contact of the younger. "No, never touch me when we're not even friends." Plan stood up and walk away from his group, on his way out he met the two lovers who were quite late for the party.

"Oi P'Plan, where are you going?" Gun held his wrist to stop him from running away. "I'm going home now." he tried to wiggle himself out but the two just dragged him back at the area where they hang out.

"Welcome back, P'Plan." Perth teases him. Once again he was seating beside the tall guy. Plan choses to just get himself drunk so he can forget the guy's presence beside him.

"P' slow down with your drinks, you might regret it tomorrow." Mean grabbed the cup from Plan's hand. The older glared at the person beside him. "Don't interfere with me, you're not my friend nor colleague. So shut up and don't mind me!" He really had enough, he really hates people who uses him. He can already tell that, that guy wants to have a bromance with him so that they can gather more fans. He doesn't like fooling anyone just to gain something.

"P'Plan!" Perth shouted at him. He knows he's being a party pooper but he just can't stand this person beside him. He stood up and left the table without saying anything.

A memory from the past flashes back as if it was just yesterday. He had friends when he was high school, let's just say they used him to gain popularity after using him as a dummy they left him as if they were never friends at the first place. The worst part is he's in love with this one girl. And that is the first time he had broken his heart. He trusted her too much.

"P'Plan? Are you alright?" A voice from his behind was heard by Plan, he look back and saw the guy he completely ignore this night. Plan has no idea but his cheeks were already wet with tears. "Hey I know you don't like having skinship to someone you just met but let me do this for you na." Mean pulled Plan closer and let his face bury in his shirt. Plan didn't know what he should feel at that moment. He wanna push the younger but there's this weird feeling of comfortability being between this giant's arms.

"I know were not close, but I just want to be close to you P'Plan." Plan didn't say anything, he can hear the younger's steady heartbeats and feel the slow movements of the other's chest.

"Let's go out here na?" Plan didn't had the chance to say anything but get drag by the younger.

🍤

Happy 1k Reads ❤️ Thank you so much for the love and support for this book, i'm really really grateful to everyone. It's really crazy receiving this amount of love from y'all.

Anyways, 2moons2 is finally out, so how do you feel about the new cast?