PREFERENCE: Pick Up Lines!

Hello hello hello!

I made this inspired by a certain someone, so you know who you are! It also gave me an excuse to look up cute pick up lines. Forgive me is it's a little short, I'm working on some requests!

*****

ASCH

"My love for you is like my fire," I looked up from my book, fixing my boyfriend with a look of surprise.

"Eh?" I said, mouth slightly agape. Asch's face looked like it was about to explode, and he refused to meet my eyes.

"It's strong and hell and burns forever," he muttered. Icannotno-

"Y/N?? YOU IDIOT! YOU CAN'T PASS OUT ON ME!"

PIERCE

"Did it hurt?" Pierce asked slowly. My eyes met his curiously, then I checked my body.

"Darling, I'm not bleeding, right?" I whispered quickly, panicking slightly. The man shook his head and reached over to gently cup my cheek. I felt heat rise up to my face, despite his cold hands.

"No, i-it's just," Pierce leaned his forehead against mine, "You're an angel."

RHYS (I had too much fun)

Scrambling backwards, I hid behind the buff body of Lief, who shared my confusion. "AM I THAT LAME AND DUMB???" I shouted, half enraged and half offended.

"D-darling, I just said 'everything about you is like a museum," Rhys called to me nervously. Lief gasped, holding me close to him.

"HOW DARE YOU!" he screamed. "SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Rhys sighed, knowing the gig was clearly up.

"I was going to say that everything about you is a work of art," he muttered, rubbing the bridge of his nose. My eyes softened, but Lief's tighted around me.

"YOU DUMBASS SHE'S NOT THAT UGLY-"

NOI

I giggled, "I guess you could say it was-"

"y/n no," Asch muttered, a small fire igniting in his palm. "Don't, don't, don't, I swear-"

"Lit," I finished with a grin. Lief let out a sound that was either a battle cry or a scream, and face planted into the floor. "Whoops."

"You and your stupid puns y/n," Lief mumbled from the floor.

"Hey! It's not only me! Noi does it too!" I retorted. My boyfriend popping in at the sound of his name.

My cutie angel bounced over to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "Does what?"

"Puns," we all said. "Show us."

"W-well," Noi started nervously, "Asch has the fire powers... but y/n is hotter."

Here lies Noi after being burnt to a chicken nugget by Asch

LIEF (I just,,,)

"Hey,"

"Hey Tallass,"

"You're hot,"

"I know,"

"Asshole,"

"Thanks,"

AVA

"Hey n/n?" My girlfriend called. I looked up from this thin human book (magazines lol) to meet her round eyes.

"Mmm?" I hummed in response, keeping my eyes on her.

"I-if gravity didn't exist on Earth, I'd still fall for you," she stuttered, burying her face in the blanket on my lap. For a moment I didn't respond, just placed a hand on her head.

She looked up at me from under her eyelashes, expectantly.

"Ava if there wasn't any gravity you wouldn't be able to fall."

*****

Sorry if it's rushed, I'm tired and wanna sleep but I can't and ahhhhhhh!

I love youuuu!

Bye bye! <333