PREFERENCES: Favourite Thing About You (Personality)

Hello Babes! Hope ya'll are swell! You guys look really good today! You guys are dope.

ANOTHER ONE! Since I made one about physical treats, I need to do one about personality. Not only that, but I'm planning to do 'You Favourite Thing About Them' for the same categories. YAYYY!

Might be making too many of these. oh wel.

LET'S GO!

******

ASCH

Your submissiveness. He likes how you'll do what he tells you, not quite out of fear, but just because you care for him. At first you were shy because he scared you, but now you just do it out of habit, out of love. Don't let his imagination go too far-

RHYS

Your spunk. You're loud and proud and kind of an asshole, and he loves it. He finds it attractive and amusing when you're screaming at Lief/Asch, or simply when you're sneering at him when he makes a 'Responsible Rhys' statement. It makes him feel all tinglely and while he doesn't understand it, he loves it.

LIEF

Your competitiveness. You'll take on any challenge with enthusiasm and a bright mind. Say whenever you play smash together, you grin at him even when you lose, promising to beat his ass next time. He loves the challenge and the excitement you bring to anything, it's like living life on a tightrope!

PIERCE

Your patience. He doesn't quite understand emotions all that well, let alone how to respond to them. You don't judge him for that, and let him do what he feels comfortable with, only occasionally pushing him. Though when you do push him, it's gentle and with a loving smile.

NOI

Your energy. You always greet him with a grin or a dopey smile, making him smile. Your happiness is his happiness, and even if he gets blushy with physical contact, you still give it to him. Loving regardless of his fears and insecurities, encouraging him with stars forming in your e/c hues.

AVA

Your solitude. Especially with the boys in the house, she gets stressed easily, so sometimes she just needs some cuddles and quiet. Thankfully, you're one of the most quiet people she knows. You'll hold her in your arms and listen to her talk about her feelings, or just listen to her snoring with a smile.

*****

I did another one?? I forgot if I explained this already, but I'll be posting on the weekends (mostly, sometimes I forget), and will alternate between preferences and oneshots!

I have plans for the next updates, so requests will be closed for a bit. I have one NSFW one coming, so children be warned hahhahahha.

I hope ya'll will enjoy them!

Bye bye! <333