READER'S INFO

OKAY! FIRST! RHYS! IS! HOT! WITH! GLASSES!

AVA THINKS SO TOO HOT DAMN! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE HIM WITH GLASSES AND YOU BET UR ASS I'M GONNA WRITE A ONESHOT ABOUT THIS BEAUTIFUL MASTER PIECE!

So I'm sure you all know that each character has a reader with a different personality. I just wanted to make this so we were all on the same page. Good? We good!

*****

ASCH

- 5'3 (might have to be reminded of this later though), tiny babe.

- Human

- Shy and easily scared. She has a hard time speaking up, but will be extremely loyal to you once she trusts you. People who are too open can be a little scary for her though.

RHYS

- 5'5, so you're average height.

- Daemos

- Fiery and intellectual. Though you ARE similar to Lief, you are actually smart and are very thoughtful. You never like hurting someone, so you have to think through your actions carefully.

PIERCE

- 5'4, dainty and graceful.

- Human

- Kind and understanding. You can read people wonderfully, and you know how to react accordingly. As someone who gives other people help though, you want someone who can help you.

LIEF

- 5'4, small.

- Human

- Extra and loveable. You're loud and energetic! You love competition and know when to stop. You seem like you have nothing on your mind, but you just like making people laugh and having a good time.

NOI

- 4'11, (ME- ahem) cute and harmless.

- Human

- People used to have plenty of crushes on you back in school. You were the personification of an anime character. Cute, oblivious, small, but you just wanted someone to see YOU. You loved learning and science was so cool to you! You like sharing what you learned with others, and someone with the same curiosity as you will help you with that.

AVA

- 5'8, (for my tall babes out there!), tall and proud.

- Daemos

- Cunning and caring. Two completely opposite traits. Though you are skilled in combat, you always were more of a planner and assassin. You like seeing emotions and new things, since your life growing up was a bit blank.

*****

Might've gone a bit deep on this one, ahaha! Oh well... I'm catching up on episodes and I love everything, you guys really help push me to watch more!

Love love! <3