PREFERENCES: Favourite Thing About You (Physical)

Hello Darlings! How're ya'll today? I hope you're good!

I know I should stop making preferences -since oneshots give me more views-(BITCHISGETTINFAMOUS-) but I just like writing them! They're cute, sometimes really long but that's okay.

******

ASCH

He loves your hands. They're so tiny compared to his, like; his fingers are two inches longer than yours! He finds it so cute! But will never admit it. The fact that he creates fire also makes his hands pretty hot, so your cooler ones make him feel at peace.

RHYS

Loves your lips. That's it. Whether your talking to him, screaming at Lief, or sucking his fac- He just loves your lips. They're slightly more red than the rest of your skin, and they're plump and soft despite what you use them for (shouting and growling). Totally loves your lips.

LIEF

Height. Since he's pretty tall, he loves it when you stand next to him and look up at him. You're not the shortest, standing at 5'3 but not exactly tall. He loves that humans are shorter than him. It makes him feel powerful! He'll lean down and squish your face before kissing you, still smiling.

PIERCE

Smile. As someone who struggles with kindness, he admires you so much for how much of it you give out per day. You do it effortlessly. The easiest way to show kindness is smiling, not only that, but whenever you smile at him he feels the butterflies shoot through his body. He just loves the curve of your lips as you greet him.

NOI

Your eyes. They're round and always filled with light or curiosity. You're smaller than him, 5'0, and you'll stare up at him with the cutest puppy eyes he's ever seen. You're cuter than a spirit! AND you don't chase him around- I mean, you don't do it with the intent to hurt.

AVA

Your chest is the perfect pillow. Being someone who is relatively flat (a headcannon), she doesn't know the joy (and pain) of having an existing chest. She loves to wrap her arms around your shoulders lazily and bury her face in your chest. You don't mind it, but she loves it even if you did care.

******

SORRY THAT MY UPLOADING IS STILL A MESS! I'm just trying to finish things. It might take a hot while for the oneshots to get done, but I'll try. :3

I hope ya'll be okay! I kind of want to do a NSFW preferences with mah boiz, but that depends on if I can get my oneshots done. Gimme your thoughts in the comments.

Bye bye Lovelies! <33