Stressed Out (Ava x Reader) (Cursing)

Hello Darlings! How are you today? Good I hope so! Sorry about the random uploads, I set a schedule but I'm having trouble sticking to it. I have some oneshots to finish but I'm squishing preferences between them, as a break for you and for me haha.

Requested by: MonsterFromTheGarden

Character: Ava 

Reader personality: Reader is rather chill and laid back, she's sweet, nice and understanding, but usually keep to herself. She doesn't talk much, similar to Pierce (Daemos)

Scenario description: Ava and Y/n have already developed a crush on each other, but don't know that the other feelings are mutual. One dat the guy's are being very annoying and start stressing Ava out a lot, so reader steps in, surprising everyon.e Maybe later Y/n confesses of something like that? You can decide UwU

Don't worry, your description is just fine. Very helpful too, thank you! I'm sorry this will be short, I wanted it to be longer but I just hope that I did okay.

LET'S GO!

*****

READER'S POV

"YOU'RE MY PRISIONER! YOU LISTEN TO ME!" 

"NO I'M NOT! I LET YOU GUYS STAY WITH ME FOR MONTHS OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF MY HEART!"

"Guys-"

"YOU DIDN'T FORCE ME TO DO SHIT!"

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU BRAT!"

"Guys please-"

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE RHYS! YOU'RE ON HER SIDE! YOU NEVER WANTED TO HELP ME!"

"Asch please!"

"NOI STAY OUT OF THIS! ASCH WON'T LISTEN TO REASON!"

"SAYS YOU DUMBASS-"

I clenched my fists, slamming my hands on the table.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted, bringing immediate silence to the room. I stood up abruptly, shaking off Pierce's comforting hand. I turned and nodded at him, I'd usually smile, but I felt like this wasn't the time.

"Y/n you don't have to-" Ava started, only for me to pull her towards me. She let out a 'ooph', a bright red blush on her face. She struggled against my grip, telling me how she was fine and she didn't need me to help her.

"Asch, Ava's been letting us stay here without her fathers' permission (or knowledge) and without us paying her back," I growled, narrowing my e/c eyes at the tall daemos prince "The least you could do is get off her ass."

Noi gasped at my profanity, which was understandable. Like my brother, I was calm and analytical, not an assassin like him, but similar in any other way. Shaking my head, I trailed my hand down to Ava's smaller ones.

She squeaked in embarrassment, her blush only intensifying. I felt her hand squeeze around mine, whether in fright or in happiness I have no clue, but I squeeze back.

"Then she should get off mine!" Asch spat, a small fire forming in his hands. I bit down on my lip to stop me from yelling, not flinching as a few teaspoons of blood trickled down my chin. 

Ava didn't deserve to be treated like this. She was kind and did more than any of us could've asked for. She was beautiful and sassy, spunk and all, I loved her. 

"Everyone's on your royal ass because you're a prick," I muttered, rubbing the bridge of my nose. He spluttered, almost immediately ready to fire another insult at me. "Ava is sassy, yes, but it comes from a well-intentioned heart that lives in a beautiful host,"

"B-beautiful?" the black haired girl beside me whispered. I looked down at her, a soft smile on my lips. 

"Yes, indeed," I giggled slightly, pressing a small kiss to her forehead. A light blush coated my cheeks, seeing as that was the most intimate I ever did. Chuckling at her wide bug eyes, I let go of her hand and walked towards the door.

"To calm her down, I'm going to go get her morning coffee from Starblock," I called, looking over my shoulder at the boys. "And when I get back, I expect you all to be getting along at best, or apologising to each other at least."

"Y-yes, Ma'am," they all murmured.

I smiled slightly, picking up the small wallet I acquired a few days ago. Just as I left the dorm, I stopped in my tracks. An idea popped into my head.

I poked my head back through the door, 

"I love you Ava," I said before leaving for real.

!BONUS!

"AWWWW OUR BABY HAS A GIRLFRIEND NOW!"

"Pumpkin finally grew up!"

"DAAAADDDDSS!" 

*****

I actually liked how this came out. I'm a little late, but oh well. I'm trying okay man?

Someone asked for another part for Shopper (the Asch x Reader), which I'd be happy to do if I knew what I would write in it. Maybe reader getting Asch some coffee that turns into a date? I dunno. Probably not lol.

Bye bye Lovelies! <33