Lets see if all that training is paying off.

It was clear that Dean and I have a very different pain tolerance level. I made my way back at him in quick steps. He took a defense position, most likely taught by his father. His position was easy to see through, I went for his chest as he guarded his face. When close enough I lifted my foot and kicked his chest causing him to grunt and stumble back. I felt my left arm burst from pain and looked at it. I felt surprise hit me as I realized he was able to cut me with his knife in such a short moment. I looked back at Dean as he stood back up straight before moving towards me.

I moved my body to the right just when he was close enough. Before he had time to turn back around to face me I lifted my leg and kicked him on the side on his face. He fell to the ground with a thud and groan, causing a soft sound to come from the impact of his weight. I looked at his hand and saw he dropped the knife. I looked around for it not caring if he was getting back up for it or not. When I spotted it I happily picked it up and put it into my pocket after folding it. I walked to Dean as he sat up on the ground and rubbed his head.

He noticed me and his body tensed up. "Just end it."

I tilted my head at him before moving past him and back to my sandwich. "I only wanted the blade."

I went back to eating as I looked over my wound. I was sure I was going to be able to go home early for this. My eyes moved to Dean when he finally stood up off the ground.

He sent me a glare as he took a step closer. "Why don't you just kill me?"

I swallowed. "Well then I would be too bored without my bff." I spoke kindly to him. "I'm not going to give you what you want." Dean clenched his jaw not expecting that answer. I guess he thought I would kill him and send him to his little sister. If he wasn't man enough why should I do it? Did he think I wouldn't figure it out?

I packed up my things as Dean watched quietly. I waved at his still form as I made my way to the man getting out of his truck. I showed him my wound and he waved me away happily, he's on my list.

It was around midday when I decided to really go home. I dreaded entering the empty house knowing Kevin still wasn't inside. He won't leave work till around twelve and even than he's going straight to his own house. I was kind of happy he at least told me that.

I dropped down on my couch with a deep sigh as I felt the silence creep up on me after I entered. I used to love this silence and now I can't stand it. I looked at my arm and was glad Kevin wasn't coming over. I had no way of explaining this to him at all. I was satisfied when it stopped bleeding and ruining my skin. I have to wrap it before it gets infected.

I stood off the couch after putting Criminal Minds on the t.v. The walk to the bathroom was short lived and soon I was all patched up. This cut didn't hurt too much but it would scar my skin. I'll have to repay Dean for that. My phone vibrated in my back pocket as I was leaving the bathroom. I frowned when I pulled it out and saw who it was. I was tempted to just block his number.

"What Lion?" I said after answering.

I could almost see his smug smile. "Mr. Crude asked me to tell you to come get your new gear."

"This could have waited until tomorrow." I rubbed my head to sooth the headache that was forming.

"Don't blame me Winter." He hung up on me cutting the line off.

I rolled my eyes as I put my phone back in my pocket. I left the t.v on as I headed back out. The sun was starting to set, giving the sky an orange and pink tint, very relaxing. I started the walk to Lion's place while thinking about a car. I walk everywhere and can get caught by anyone at any time so a car would be good. But then again, most people target cars. Getting a car could either go really right for me or really bad.