Chapter 25

-Zach's pov-

I want to kiss her so bad, I need her lips on mine

"Can I show you something?"

I pull her small body closer to mine

"What do you want to show me?"

She puts her arms around my neck, I can't resist this anymore.

"This"

I gently kiss her on the lips, she immediately kisses back. I've been waiting so long for this.

Our lips are moving in sync, like they belong together. I can't describe how happy I am.

I feel her smiling against my lips, causing me to smile too.

We both pull away and look in each other's eyes.

"Took you long enough" She says patting one of her hands on my chest

"I wanted our first to be special"

"And it was very special"

We both lean in again, when our lips touch again I grab her and lift her feet off the ground. She tilts her head back laughing, I walk both of us back to the sand and we just keep laughing. I put her down and we both put on our shoes again.

"My whole shoes are buried with sand"

"Yeah I didn't think about that" I say scratching my neck

She giggles at my response

"Shall we go to my place?"

"Yeah" I get up and hold my hand out for Bella to help her get up, she takes it and we walk back to the car. Holding hands again.

We get in the car and I drive us to her apartment.

-Bella's pov-

Oh my god we kissed. It felt so right, butterflies in my stomach and everything.

We're now driving back to my apartment, Zach's staying the night and I couldn't be any happier.

Zach stops his car and we both get out, I walk over to him and put my arm around his waist. I look up to him and he smiles at me.

We walk upstairs and I open the door. We go to the bathroom to clean our feet, since we went on the sand with wet feet.

"This wasn't the best idea I've had" Zach says looking down

"I did think it was a good idea, the kiss was amazing"

He looks at me with a goofy smile and I do the same.

After that we go to my bedroom and I grab some joggers that Jack left here. Before handing them to him, I give him a small peck on his lips.

"What did I do to deserve that?"

"I don't know, everything"

Zach puts his hand on the side of my face and gives me a soft kiss, this guy. Causing me to blush.

"I'll change in the bathroom so you can change here"