Chapter 14

-Bella's pov-

"LET'S GO" Corbyn yells and we all make our way over to the sand. We find a place, lay down our towels, and Gabbie makes a spot for Lavender.

"Who's in for a swim?" Daniel asks

"I'm staying here with Gabbie and Lav" Jack says

"It's too cold to swim" I say

The boys run to the water and Zach looks at me with a smirk.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Well definitely not because-"

He paused and threw me over his shoulder

"I'm throwing you in the water" He says running to the water

"ZACH NO NO NO"

"Not changing my mind Bells"

As he said that he let himself fall into the water with me falling on top of him, when we both came to the surface he has this goofy smile on his face.

"Thanks Herron" I say sarcastic.

"You're very welcome" He says confident. I push his chest lightly but he didn't have his balance so he falls down. I can't stop laughing at his surprised face.

"What was that for?"

"Sorry not sorry"

"You're going to pay for that"

I tried to run away but he was faster, he grabs me by my waist and pulls me down into the water with him.

"Asshole"

"You don't mean that" He says resting his hands on my hips

"Maybe I do"

His face expression starts to look kinda sad, he takes it too serious.

"I'm joking Zach, you know I don't mean that" I say wrapping my arms around his waist, and resting my head on his chest.

"I thought you were serious for a second"

"No no no of course not, don't ever think that"

"I won't"

I'm starting to shiver since I'm very cold and Zach notices.

"Let's go back to the others"

"Yes sir"

We let each other go and walk back to the others. I immediately grab my towel and put it around me since I'm literally shaking. I sit down next to Gabbie and Lav.

"Hey"

"Bella can I say something" Gabbie says

"Yeah of course"

"I'm so proud of you, you're opening up, hanging out with friends a lot. And it's been a long time since I saw you this happy, it really makes me happy"

"Gabbie" I give her a hug

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Lav starts crawling over to us and we're just talking and playing with Lavender. The boys need to go to the studio tonight so we decided to go back a little early.

We jump in the car and we reach the why don't we house. We all shower, and Gabbie and Lav went to Gabbie's apartment.

I'm sitting on the couch on my phone when I feel someone's presence behind me.