Chapter 3

-Bella's pov-

"Hi I'm Anna, Daniels sister, you must be Bella right?" She immediately gives me a hug. These people are huggers I can tell, but so am I. I hug her back of course.

"Hi and yes I'm Bella Jacks little sister" We let go and she smiles at me, I can already tell that I'm going to be great friends with her.

Then the other girls come up to me and introduce themselves. Tate, Jonah's girlfriend, Kylie, Zach's girlfriend and Christina, Corbyn's girlfriend. Christina is only here for a week because she has to leave for New York again.
Then the boys walk up to me.

"Hey Bella I haven't seen you in forever" Corbyn said while giving me a hug. Told you these guys were huggers. Jonah gives me a quick hug and last but not least, Zach. He also gives me a hug but it was a little longer than a normal hug. I don't mind but his girlfriend Kylie looks at me like she could kill me, I just let it go and don't worry about it.

"Come Bells I still need to show you the house" Jack tells me and I walk inside with him while everyone else is doing their own thing.

"And finally here is the balcony" We step outside and look at the view.

"Jack this place is really beautiful so is the view"

"I know I'm a very lucky mAn" I laugh at him having a voice crack while saying man.

"Hey don't laugh at me"he said fake offended.

"Hey guys dinner is ready" Jack and I both turn around and Zach was standing there.

"Me and this little boy will be down in a few" I say to him.

"Hey I'm the daddy here" Jack says and immediately regrets it while Zach and I burst out in laughter.

"Come on let's eat"

The three of us walk downstairs and sit down at the table. I'm sitting next to Gabbie and Anna. We're all talking and I really like these people. I think I've found some new friends.

"Zach it's your turn to do the dishes today" Corbyn said.

"Oh come on, can someone at least help me? Kylie can you?"

Kylie pretended that she hasn't heard him and she walks away to the living room with everyone else.

I feel kinda bad for Zach so I decided to help.

"You don't have to do this Bella it's fine"

"It's the least I can do" I smile at him. And we start talking about the most random things, we laugh together and I found out that we're both dorks.

"Hey can I ask you something?" He asks me with a serious look on his face. This question always scares me.

"Sure what's up?" I sit on the counter and he leans on it next to me.

"Why didn't we have contact, I mean not just the two of us but with all the guys and the sisters and the whole family?"

"I don't know it's just me, I used to be really bad at meeting new people but it doesn't bother me that much now"

"How did that happen, not being good at meeting new people?" He asks me.

"That's a story for another time Herron" When I said that I hopped off the counter and walked to everyone else in the living room. Zach following behind me, and again a dirty look of Kylie towards me.

*So I didn't use Kay as Zach's girlfriend but another name Kylie. I don't want to hate on Kay or something so that's why.

**If you have any feedback please let me know