Chapter 23

-Zach's pov-

I change into the clothes I've laid out for today, I grab my stuff and make my way out of the door. But things are never that easy right?

"Where are you going Zach?"

I see Jack standing there, shit.

"Oh I'm going to see my family"

"Again?"

"I was helping Ryan with something for his school and we didn't finish it"

"Oh have fun, but why are you all dressed up?"

"I was just feeling like it" I say with a smile so he doesn't suspect anything

"Well you look very good, and I'll let you leave"

"Thank you, I don't know what time I'll be home maybe I'll spend the night over there"

"That's fine"

"Byee"

I walk out of the door and close it behind me, that was close. I hop in my car and drive to Bella's apartment.

-Bella's pov-

"You should wear this"

"Nah that's too fancy, he said she doesn't have to look extremely fancy"

"But we want her to look as gorgeous as possible"

It's now 7pm, I just got out of the shower and I'm brushing my wet hair. Gabbie, Anna and Ashley are here helping me to figure out what I should wear for the night. I'm not going to lie, this is the first time ever I'm nervous for Zach.

"This is perfect" Anna says

"Yes it is" Ashley adds

"Bells, we've found the perfect thing" Gabbie says to me while I'm drying my hair a bit with a towel.

"Let me see" I walk over to them and see what they've picked out

"What do you think?" Anna says

"It's perfect, thank youuuuuuu" I say pulling them in a group hug

"You'll look amazing, that boy doesn't know what's happening to him" Gabbie says while picking up Lavender off the ground.

I smile and walk into my bathroom to change, I'm wearing white skinny jeans, a yellow off-shoulder blouse paired with my high-top converse. These shoes are amazing.

I walk back to the others and do a little spin. I do my hair and put on some make up.

"You look amazing B" Ashley says

"I agree, I'm jealous of Zach"

I laugh at them, and we all sit down on the couch. I check the time and I have 10 minutes left. I'm very nervous by now and of course the girls notice.

"It'll be fine you don't have to be nervous" Anna says putting her head on my shoulder

"It's just, we've hung out before but this is a real, official date"

midnight memories - zach herronजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें