Chapter 13

-Zach's pov-

I wake up and I'm laying down on the couch. With my arms around Bella, who's still sleeping. We probably fell asleep watching the movie.

I grab my phone to check the time, 3:14 am. We should go to our own beds.

I stand up and pick up Bella bridal style, carefully because I don't want to wake her up. I walk to the guest room to put her in her bed. When I was about to lay her down, her eyes fluttered open.

"Zach, what happened?" She asks whispering.

I put her down on her bed and sit down next to her.

"We fell asleep during the movie, I just woke up and it's really late. I didn't want you to wake up, so I tried to put you in your bed without waking you. But it didn't work out that well" I say scratching my neck.

"Well thank you, and you did a good job on not waking me up. You've made it far since you're really clumsy" She said with a giggle

"HEY" I whisper yelled, pretending to be offended

"But do you need anything or?"

"I'll be fine Herron, don't worry"

"If something's wrong you can come to my room or call me ok?"

"I will"

I stand up and walk to her door, before I open it I turn around.

"Oh and, goodnight Bells"

"Goodnight Zach"

We smile at eachother and I close the door behind me, I'm really happy right now. I walk to my room and when my head hit my pillow I immediately fell asleep.

-next morning-

I wake up with the sun shining on my face, I must've forgotten to close my curtains. Surprisingly I'm not even that tired so I just go downstairs, I don't bother to put some other clothes on so I'm just in my joggers.

As I walk out of the door I hear another door opening, I turn around and I see Bella walking out of her room.

"Good morning Avery"

"Good morning"

She walks over to me and I see her staring at my bare chest, I chuckle at the thought of it, and Bella notices.

"Shut up"

"Let's go downstairs and grab some food" I say and put my arm around her shoulders, and she wraps her arm around my waist. We walk downstairs like that and before we walk into the kitchen we let each other go. Everyone was already sitting at the table.

"Good morninggggggggg" Bella says as we walk in, Jack looks at me like he saw a ghost.

"Relax Jack, we ran into each other in the hallways"

"Good, I don't know if I could handle you two sleeping together" He says laughing, I just smile at him. But I can't deny that I don't like the idea of Jack not allowing me and Bella together. What is going on, I don't like her, right?

"What are the plans for today?" Corbyn asks

"Can we please go to the beach" Gabbie whines

"Sure" Everyone says in sync

"Ok that was scary" Corbyn says