Chapter 2

-Bella's pov-

As I was walking home I had this feeling as if someone was following me. I guess I was just being paranoid because I came home safe.

I took a shower and am now standing in front of my closet finding something to wear. I choose to wear black skinny jeans with a black&white striped crop top, I let my hair down and do some natural make up. I'm ready kinda early so I decided to look at the boys their instagrams, a little research can't hurt right?

I saw all of them and they're so hot, it isn't even funny anymore. Well they all have girlfriends probably so no new boyfriends for Bella.

I don't know how it happened but suddenly I woke up to a loud car honk,I guess Jack and Gabbie are here. I lock the door behind me and step in the back seat of the car.

"Hey what took you so long" Gabbie asks me.

"I fell asleep sorry" They both let out a small laugh and we start driving.

"Hey you ready sis?" Jack asked me while he looked at me in the mirror.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I answered him.

"Because you haven't seen them in a long time it can get weird" Gabbie said. Gosh they really finish each others sentences.

"Yeah I'll make the best out of it" I said to give myself some confidence and it kinda worked.

"Classic Bella always so positive" Jack says looking at me through the little mirror, I give him a smile and we continue talking and jamming to some music.

The car stops and I see we're already at the house. I get a little nervous which I didn't expect but you can do this Bell. You're just going to meet four really hot guys and their girlfriends and Daniels sister.

We step out of the car and walk to the door Gabbie holds Lavender on her hip while Jack is searching his keys. Before he found them the door already opened and I saw a tall, blonde guy standing there with beautiful blue eyes. Mr. Seavey had a no needed glow up.

"Hey guys and hi Bella I haven't seen you in so long" he said while giving me a hug.

"Hi it's been way too long" I said hugging him back. We let each other go and we all walk to the backyard because everyone was already there.

On the way there I was just looking around the house, it looks so different since the last time I've been here.

"Yeah we changed lots of things here I'll give you a tour in a few ok?" Jack said, he probably saw me looking around confused.

We reached the backyard and I saw a lot of people there. Of course I don't know the most of them.

"Hi guys you're finally here" Jonah says.

"Yeah sorry, Bella here fell asleep" Jack says.

"Shut up small guy" I say to him.

"I'm taller"

"True but you're still small for a guy."

"Fine you win this one Bella" Jack said holding his hands up. I just smile at him.

One girl came up to me straight away to introduce herself. "Hi I'm Anna, Daniels little sister, you must be Bella right?" She immediately gives me a hug. These people are huggers I can tell, but so am I. I hug her back of course.

"Hi and yes I'm Bella, Jacks little sister"

*Next part is still Bella's pov but I promise there will be other pov's later in this story. I hope you guys liked it

**If you have any feedback please let me know