Chapter 17

-Bella's pov-

"Come in" Zach says and his hand moves from my shoulder to my lower back I move my head from his chest back up.

The door opens to reveal...

Daniel

"Geez Daniel you scared the shit out of us" Zach says

"Oops sorry, but I wanted to say that Jack texted me he isn't coming home for a few hours"

"Thanks Dani" I say giving him a smile

"Have funnnn" He says with a smirk before walking out, closing the door behind him.

"Attempt two" I say to Zach

"So you know I'm very close with Gabbie right? Well I had a small group of close friends before that, and I told them everything because I trusted them with my whole heart. I told them I had a crush on this guy, he didn't like me back though but that's not the point. They told him and they made this bet. How long it would take before he could have sex with me, and I only found out after. I just asked all of them why they'd do that because I'm not the person to confront them. They didn't answer and made my life a hell for a year and then I met Gabbie. So that's basically it"

A tear managed to escape my eye, Zach wipes it away and pulls me closer to him. Both his arms around me, my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, and my hands on both sides of him.

"You deserve way better than that, you're amazing I can't imagine how someone could do that to you"

"Thanks Zach" After I say that a comfortable silence falls over us. We stay like that, just enjoying each other's touch.

"Can we do something"

"What do you want to do?" Zach answers while stroking my hair

"Watch a movie?"

"Sure"

He gets up to grab his laptop, I'm a bit chilly so I get up to change into something more warm in my room but Zach stops me.

"Where are you going?"

"Changing into some warmer clothes, I'm very cold"

"Sit down I'll grab you something"

He walks over to his closet and takes out a hoodie and trows it to me, I put it on and it has his cologne on it. He sits down next to me and picks a movie for us to watch. He wraps his arms around my waist again.

"You look good in my hoodies"

"I'm keeping this one for a while if you don't mind" I say looking at him with a smirk

"You can always wear them"

The movie starts playing and I lay my head on his chest again, I'm playing with his rings while I'm looking at Zach more than the actual movie.

"Didn't you learn it's rude to stare Avery?" He says looking at me

"Shut up, I didn't know you don't like being looked at. I mean you look at yourself in the mirror a lot"

"I know, just making sure that I look good when you decide to stare at me. But no I don't mind and I won't play it off anymore if you catch me staring at you"

"So you're staring at me as well? Wow I better make sure I won't look at a patato anymore"

"You're always beautiful Bella" He tightens his grip on my waist