Chapter 4

-Bella's pov-

"That's a story for another time Herron" When I said that I hopped off the counter and walked to everyone else in the living room. Zach following behind me, and again a weird look of Kylie towards me.

I sit down on the couch next to Anna and Daniel, Gabbie walks into the room because she dropped Lavender off at her parents' house and she sits down next to Jack.

"So are we still up for a movie night or what?" I asked them. Everyone agreed and we all grab blankets, pillows, snacks and everything you need to make a movie night perfect.

"What are we going to watch first?"Tate asks.

"A horror movie?" suggests Corbyn. Again everyone agrees and we start watching. I get scared of jump scares easily, so I was behind a pillow and hiding behind Anna almost the whole time.

We watch a few more movies and the next thing I know is that I woke up with my head on Anna's shoulder and Daniels head on my shoulder. Everyone is asleep, I guess we all were very tired. I check the time on my phone and check the time, 3:00 am.

I'm not tired at all so I decided to get up without waking up anybody, mission accomplished. I walk to the balcony Jack showed me earlier. The view is even more beautiful at night, you can look all over the city and see all the street lights.

I'm just admiring the view when I feel someones presence behind me. I turn around and see Zach standing there, leaning against the doorway.

"What are you doing out here Avery?"

"Looking at the view, and you Herron?" I guess we have this thing where we call each other by our last names.

"I woke up and no one was awake, so I tried to fall back asleep until I heard someone walking up the stairs. So I followed you"

"Wait then you're standing there for a long time"

"Well I lost you on the way, so not really"

"Good job"

"Shut up" I giggled and turn my head back to the city, Zach stands next to me while also looking at the view.

"The view is beautiful huh?" Zach says to me after a moment of silence just looking at the view.

"Yeah it really is, I can look at it for hours"

"I always come here to think about things, it always calms me down" He says, I feel like he is really opening up to me.

We continue to talk till the sun rises about the most random things, and getting to know each other. I guess we get along pretty well. And I really like his personality, I like everything about him. But I don't like him like that he has a girlfriend, I can't like him.

We really made some midnight memories tonight. ;)

*hehehehe

**If you have any feedback please let me know