Chapter 8

-Bella's pov-

Then Kylie finally speaks up from her phone.

"Who's in for a party tonight?"

"Yeah I am, anyone else also tagging along?" Zach says

"I'll come too but only if Bella comes too" Anna says looking at me

"Yeah sure but I don't have any party clothes here"

"I have some things you can borrow" Christina says

We kept talking, and me, Anna, Kylie, Zach, Tate and Jonah are going.

"Bells I'm going to help you, Anna and Tate get ready" Christina says

We walk upstairs to Corbyn's room, that's where Christina stays of course.

"I have the perfect oufit for you" she says while grabbing some clothes.

"Isn't it a little bit too revealing?" I question

"Girl you're gorgeous this will turn even more eyes on you than you already have" Tate says

"She's right, just wear it, who cares, you'll look amazing" Anna says

"Ok fine" I give in because it does look really good

I walk into the bathroom to change into this:

"What do you think?" I ask while doing a little spin

"You look amazing" Anna says

"She's right oh my god, why don't you have a boyfriend" Tate says

"WE HAVE A WINNER" Christina yells what makes us laugh

I let my hair down and do my make up. I keep it natural with some highlighter.

"ARE YOU GIRLS READY" Jonah yells from downstairs.

We all walk down and I see Zach widening his eyes and checking me out, I smile at the idea of it. I also look at him because he looks REALLY good, even better than usual. He is wearing a black ripped jeans with a red short sleeve blouse, buttoned up half.

I snap myself out and we walk to the car on out way to the party. We're with six so we have to sit in the backseat with four. I squeeze myself between Anna and Zach, while Jonah is driving and Tate sits in the passenger seat.

We arrive and when we walk into the house you can immediately smell the alcohol. I know for sure that I'll have a hangover tomorrow.

"Come let's grab something to drink" Anna says, she takes my hand and we walk to the kitchen.

We grab our drinks and walk outside and sit down for a while and just talking.

"B, B, B, look" Anna says poking in my side

"What where"

She nudges her head to a group of boys checking us out. They're really cute ngl.

"Oooo An, who's your favourite out of them?" I ask her

"The tallest with his blonde hair"

Just when she says that he walks over to us.

"Hi, I'm Kevin"

"I'm Anna"

"I'm Bella and I'll leave you two"

"Text or call me when you need me, have fun, but not too much huh" I whisper to Anna before walking to the kitchen for a refill.

I walk inside and see Zach standing there on his own, he sees me and walks up to me.

"Hey Bells have you seen Kylie?"

"And you're asking me because?"

"Because we're friends" he says looking at me confused

"Zach, friends are nice to each other, I don't know what happend to you. I thought we got along really well and we would be great friends, but you clearly changed your mind"

"Bella I can explain"

"Sure" I rolled my eyes and walked away from him, I don't know why but he really makes me feel like shit.

I walk upstairs to be alone for a while, I don't know why I even agreed to this party.

I walk into the first room and see 2 people making out. I immediately close the door and walk away, so gross. I walk up to another room and open the door, no humans, finally.

I sit down on the bed with my hands in my hair, I don't know what I need to do about Zach, should I talk to him and let him explain? Or just let it be? Ughh why is this so hard.

I was thinking when the door opened and two boys walked in.

"Hey pretty lady what are you doing here on your own?" One of them asked

"I'm waiting for someone" I say, trying to seem confident

"For your boyfriend? Oh are you guys having sex? If not then we will" The other one said while smirking at me.

"I'm Josh by the way"

"And I'm Tony" says the other one

They're standing by the door so I can't walk away, I'm hoping for someone to save me but I know that it's hopeless.

They start walking over to me and it's like someone heard my prayers, I'm saved by the door opening and I see...

*ooooo who walked in? yk I think you can already guess, but I want to make the chapters a little longer. More like this one instead of the previous ones

**If you have any feedback please let me know