Chapter 15

-Bella's pov-

I completely loose track of time and I hear my door crack open...

"Hey" He says softly when walking in

"Hey Corbs, you scared me for a second"

He sits down next to me

"Oh my god you made cookies" He says pointing on the plate next to my bed, with only one cookie left.

"Yes I did, there are more in the kitchen"

He wants to stand up but I stop him.

"Not now, it's late. You can have them tomorrow"

"BuT tHe CoOkIeS" (I know you guys were waiting for this)

"Corbyn" I look at him with a stern look and he gives in.

"Why did you came here?"

"I needed some advice and you're a girl, girls give way better advice than guys. And I wanted to tell you something"

"And you thought I'll ask it when it's 2:44 pm"

"You're right I can better come back-"

"It's fine, what's up" I say sitting up straight

"I saw these pictures on instagram, Christina with a boy. And not like us now just talking, but like really close. I don't know what to think"

"Just talk to her about it, I can see that it bothers you but I've seen you and Christina together. She truly loves you"

"But if she's cheating will she admit it? And what if she breaks up with me? What if-" I cut him off

"Then you'll know, she's a good person you know that"

"Yeah ok you're right"

"I always am Corbs, and I'm here for you ok?"

"Thanks, and I also have something to tell you"

"Spill it"

"My sister really wants to meet you, she asked me so many times. Do you mind if she comes over tomorrow?"

"I really want to meet her too, and you don't have to ask if she can come over"

"I take that as a yes?"

"Of course I can't wait"

"Good, but I'm going to sleep. Thank you so much for everything"

"You're welcome and let me know how it goes with Christina"

"I will, goodnight"

"Goodnight"

He stands up and walks out of my room, closing the door behind him. I decide that I should get some sleep, so I put everything down, turn off my lights, and it doesn't take long until I fall asleep.

-Corbyn's pov-

I closed Bella's door behind me and make my way over to my own. I see Zach on the way and he pulls me in his room.

"Woah, slow down bud what's up?"

"Sorry but uhm why were you with Bella in her room?" He asks kinda shy, scratching his neck.

I laugh at his behaviour, this kid having a crush is way too funny.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You're falling so hard for her, it's funny, and good to see you like this. You've never been like this when you liked someone"