Chapter 22

-Kevin's pov-

"Are these texts seriously working?"

"It has to work, we need to continue where we left off"

"Why are you doing this again?"

"SHE DESERVES IT"

"And what did she do exactly?"

"She's just way too perfect now, a few years ago she was shy so we didn't need to worry. But now she's outgoing, she needs to know where she stands"

"But why are we sending messages?"

"That's just to prepare her for what's really coming"

-Bella's pov-

Unknown
I'll see you soon Bells

At this point it's kinda freaking me out, what am I saying. I'm just overthinking again.

Then I hear the doorbell ringing...

I stand up, my hands shaking as I walk to the door. I look through the peephole and see someone I didn't expect to see.

I sigh in relieve and open the door to see a smiling Zach standing there. As we make eye contact he immediately wraps his arms around my waist, putting his head in the crook of my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck, standing on my tippy toes because yeah I'm short.

"Hi" Zach whispers, his breath on my bare skin gives me chills down my spine.

"Hey, I thought you were going to your family"

"I wanted to surprise you" He says now looking at me but still holding me close, I move my hands from his neck to his waist.

"I like this surprise" I say before putting my head on his chest

"But let's go inside" I say getting out of his grip and closing the door.

I grab his hand and drag him to my couch. We sit down, and talk about the most random things.

"Wait what came first, the chicken or the egg?" I ask him

"Definitely the egg, chickens come out of eggs"

"But chickens lay the eggs"

"But chickens are born by eggs"

"WHY IS THIS SO HARD"

"I wish I knew"

I'm starting to get kinda tired but since it's only 9 pm I try to keep my eyes open, but a few yawns escape my mouth.

"Come we're going to your bed, you need some sleep"

"Noooooooooooo"

"Come on"

"Nope not moving" I say crossing my arms

"You're such a child, I'll give you a piggyback ride"

"Fine"

I got up from the couch and hop on Zach's back, my arms around his neck and my head on his shoulder. While his arms are holding my legs, making sure I don't fall down.

He runs to my bedroom making me laugh, when we reach it he gently puts my down on my bed before walking over to my closet. He grabs out shorts and his hoodie, and hands them to me.

"I'll let you change in here" he says giving me a kiss on my cheek and leaving the room. Leaving me there with red cheeks.

I change into the clothes Zach gave me and I was about to get him when I see a notification on my phone, unknown, again. This person is really trying to kill my mood.