Chapter 28: The Fight

Dippers P.O.V

I look outside to see Tad walking with (Y/n) in his arms. "Bill we have a problem" I said running to the basement where Ford was working to make a gun similar to the memory gun. "what might that problem be pine tree?" He said floating towards me in his demon form. "Tad he's already left and he's carrying her" I said waiting for him to tell me what to do "Well that's simple... I'll take her back by force" a wicked smile formed on his face. "Hurry with the Blaster Sixer, you and Pine Tree need to cover me" he said walking up the stairs. "Here Dipper take this and keep that demon from getting himself killed" Grunkle Ford yelled throwing the gun at me. I ran up the stairs "Mabel, Grunkle Stan let's go we have to get (N/n)" I ran out of the house. Laying against the tree was (Y/n) I ran to her "He are you okay?" I walked consciously towards her, her eyes where a dull purple a smile remained on her face, thought her eyes relied what she really felt. Tears streamed down her face "(Y/n)... let's go" I said reaching out to take her hand, she back up shaking her head before running. Mabel and Stan ran outside "We have to go fine her now before she leaves the barrier" I told them running in the direction she went.

Bill's P.O.V
(Moments before)

I floated outside expanding my size I looked around looking for Tad. My love sitting against a tree catching my attention. I transformed in to my human form walking to her "Don't touch her Cipher" I heard the monotone voice echoed around me. A purple light forming on the ground in between me and (Y/n). I turned sending daggers to him "A deal's a deal dear cousin" he hummed. Infuriated I transformed into a red pyramid with multiple arms slightly resembling the monster I was during weirdmigedon. I charged at Tad "Are you really going to risk her safty and fight here?" His voice called out mimicking my monster in purple and orange. I grabbed him pulling him to the mountain I could see Ford slowing following from the ground. "Your pathetic Cipher, your not strong enough to defeat me" his voice said as he pushed me into the mountain "Ugh!" His strength was a lot stronger than my. "The deals off I never touched your dimension!" I yelled punching him in the eye. His screams of pain making me laugh I continued to punch. "Bill! MOVE!" Sixer yelled I moved out of the way to see a small light beam go through Tads Stomach. "Gah!!!" Tad screeched in pain. "Your reign is over Strange" I said walking to him "No! NOOO! IT'S NOT OVER YET!!!!!" He yelled snapping his fingers. He transformed into his human for (Y/n) running and pulling him to the barrier. Just as they where going to leave Fez grabbed her and pulled her away from Tad. I garbbed for and shrunk myself and got down there as fast as I could. I sat Ford on the ground and floated to Tad "Nooo! Nooo! Let me go old man!!!" (Y/n) was kicking and screaming "Don't touch h-her!" Tad chocked out gasping for breath. He let a light come from his hand aiming for Stan "Tad it's over" as I said those words he let it shoot out right before it could hit him I moved in the way. "GAH!!!" I the pain was to much to bare I fell to the ground gasping for air trying to regenerate. I heard a noise and seen the sky light up. I felt light for a moment before everything was back to the moment I was just in the only difference was I was no longer in pain. I stood up and walked to my cousin "You where right I am week, but your even weeker" I said crouching down to him "We can't all live forever" I kicked him in the eye a dazzling light erupted from the spot Tad was laying on before he disappeared and died. Stan let (Y/n) go but she didn't move she just stood there with no movement nothing. Her face was somber "(Y/n)... can you hear me?" Mabel asked waving a hand in front of her face "(N/n)?" Dipper said putting a hand on her shoulder. (Y/n) face stayed the same but her breath quickened and small gasp could be heard from her. I seen Gideon and Pacifica walk into view "Your kidding me right? Gideon you said Tad was stronger then Bill!" Pacifica said glaring at Gideon "He was!" They looked at us with hatred in there eyes. Pacifica turned around and walked away Gideon following close behind her. I looked back at (Y/n) walking up to her "My love?" I said but nothing her once beautiful (E/c) eyes now a dull purple. I brought her into a tight embrace "Please come back to me, My Love."
---------------------------------------------------------
Chapter visual aid

"---------------------------------------------------------Chapter visual aid

-

-

--------------------------------------------------------
Bill: WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE READER!!!!
Me: Nothing dorito
Bill: Don't call me that! Just fix the reader! NOW N.C!!!
Me: *lays on bed* ugh maybe later
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers sorry for such a  crappy Chapter, I still hope you enjoyed and if you did tell your friend's! Don't forget to vote and comment! Byeeee I love you all!!
     -N.C