Chapter 3: Oh No It's Hell

(Y/n) P.O.V

(In dream)

I was walking around a huge empty void there was no one there. "Hello there (Y/n)" said the flying Dorito named Bill I believe it was "Hello Bill... are you always going to be in my dreams?" I asked not really paying attention to the words coming out of my mouth. I heard him laughing from behind me I quickly turned around and seen him in his human form walking towards me. "As a matter of fact I will be as long as I can" he said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it like a gentlemen would "W-well B-Bill how did you get here in my dreams in the first place?" I asked getting extremely curious. Smiling Bill snapped his fingers and our surroundings changed... we were now at the park I went to when I was little. "Do you like it my little (Y/n)?" He said in a calm and soothing voice "Y-yes how did you know I missed this place!?" I said running to the small lake that was there "I know many things" he said walking over handing me a (F/c) (F/f). I gladly took it saying "Then how did you get in my dreams you were never here until I got in... Gravity Falls"
"Well Gravity Falls is one strange place, and I'm not sure honestly I should be dead!" He said trying not to laugh "well what is there to do here?" I said looking up at him  since I decided to sit on the ground "Well a lot but... you have to wake up before your late" he said walking way "What! Late for what??" I said getting up and running after him "School" he simply replied. I was so confused didn't I just fall a sleep? "But didn't I just fall a sleep?" I asked him "Time goes fast when your having fun...". With that lights started to shine through. Oh god I think I'm waking up don't make me go back to reality, back to hell!

(In Reality)

I woke up and heard my alarm playing (F/s). I laid on the bed for a few minutes before I got out of bed and started getting ready for school. I put on my (F/b) shirt with black ripped jeans I brushed my (H/l) (H/c) hair and wore it down like always I put on my Black combat boots. I went down stairs to see my mom cooking breakfast "Morning mom" I said in a happy expression even tho I have to go to school aka hell "Good morning sweetheart your in a good mood are you excited for school?" She asked "Not at all... honestly I'm not sure why I'm in such a good mood" I told her as I got my breakfast. I ate fast and then got ready to leave I felt extremely confident. This was weir did Bill have an effect on me?

Bill's P.O.V

How did I get stuck in her mind??? Wasn't I supposed to be dead??? ... Wait the statue it's still in the woods? That must be why I'm not dead... but why her mind... is she the key? "I know I will trick her into believing that I am kind and then I will tell her about the statue! She can shake my hand and then I will be free!!!" I shouted in the empty space in her mind. Strange I can see what she sees hmmm she's not really confident... maybe I can help her with that...

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was walking down the road towards the school. I started thinking about what I seen in the woods... what could that have been? "(Y/N)" I heard before being pulled into a bone crushing hug from no other than Mabel. "Mabel! Let (Y/n) go your crushing her" I heard Dipper say. "God thank you Dipper" I thought to myself "C'mon were going to be late" Mabel said pulling me and Dipper by the sleeves "so um... w-what's the s-school l-like?" I stuttered... well that confidence wore off fast. "Well everyone one is really nice at the school... well except Pacifica Northwest and her little sidekicks" Dipper started "There the biggest bully there is but she probably won't mess with you" Mabel finished of saying "O-oh" was all I managed to say "(Y/n) are you okay?" I heard Dipper say while pulling on my arm not sure why but I could feel my face heat up... was I blushing??? "S-sorry" I mumbled while walking past Dipper.

Dipper's P.O.V

"(Y/n) are you okay?" I asked her while she was just staring off into space I pulled her arm to get her attention. Was that just me or did her face turn red... must just me my imagination "S-sorry" she mumbled walking past me. "Aw she's so cu- no Dipper you can't think I like that you can't trust her. She walked past me did I make her mad at me??" I thought before walking into something... or should I say someone. I opened my eyes and seen Pacifica on the ground in front on me. "Pacifica I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention! I didn't mean to bump into you! I'm so sorry!" I said apologizing she just glared at me "Whatever you just better be happy you didn't mess up my hair!" She said right before she was about to leave. I then heard a familiar voice stand out from the rest "Ya know you could be nicer to people!" (Y/n) yelled at Pacifica. Pacifica turned around smiling before walking up to (Y/n) saying "Hmmm new girl wants to pick a fight how cute! Look runt... this is my school and my Town I'm in charge and you do what I say... or I make  your life a living hell in and out of school!". After saying that Pacifica walked off with her friends (Y/n) looked sick and like she was about to cry... god how could I help her?

Bill's P.O.V

Oh my! (Y/n) looks sick now that she stood up to that girl Pacifica. Did I give her to much confidence and now it's gone??? Geez is she always gonna be like this after I give her confidence... I hope not.

(Bill's P.O.V's will be short when (Y/n) is up)

(Y/n) P.O.V

I feel sick where did that confidence to stand up to Pacifica come from. "(Y/n) you don't look to good... c'mon let's go to the bathroom so you can wash your face" Mabel said concerned "O-okay" I said not really sure what was happening at the moment "Wow (Y/n!! That was a amazing no one has ever stood up to Pacifica!!! Your the first one" I heard Mabel say  excitedly bringing me out of my thoughts "I am?" I asked not really sure what to say "Yea! If you don't mind me asking where did that confidence come from you seem so quiet" Mabel asked looking at me with an expectant look "Um well... to be honest I'm not sure I have never done that before..." I said looking a her "Well maybe you will figure out soon!" She said walking off leaving me by the bathroom. I walked in there and seen a girl with short Blond hair, blue jean shorts, a white T-shirt, and a blue jean jacket with lace for sleeves. She looked like Pacifica. I walked to the sink and washed my face off after drying my face the girl said "Hello I'm Cloe" she laughed awkwardly "I'm (Y/n)" I said just looking at her "I seen you stand up to Pacifica I thought that was really cool!" She said sounding like Mabel... she is nothing like Pacifica "Oh thank you" I said smiling and walking pasted her as she followed "Your welcome... your new here aren't you?" She said catching up to me "Ya I am" I said getting a bit annoyed "Oh well do you need help finding your classes... I can help you if you want!" She said with a pleading look "Um sure you can help" I said trying to sound nice... god this school is even more like hell than my last one.
————————————————————————
Hey guys okay so I kinda added my own character lol but ya we got over 1,300 words yessss! New chapter on Friday! Okay guys that's all don't for get to comment and vote!! Byeeeeeeee
- N.C