Chapter 11: Truth Be Told

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Tell me how you got the journal it was burned before you ever got here!!" He yelled still in his red Dorito form. "I guess there's no hiding the truth he will just read my mind" I thought "That's right I will now tell me!!" He said now having blue flames surrounding his hands "Well I was new to the town so I went exploring and I found a hole in the ground and the book was by it so I took the book" I said refusing to look at Bill. "Wait the bottomless pit by the Mystery Shack?" He said getting even more impatient "Well if that's what you call it yea, but instead of keeping it I copied all the pages and made my own" I said now looking at him. He had finally calmed down and was just floating there a yellow triangle, his one big eye looking deep into my soul. "Why did you make your own if you had the journal?" He said squinting at me "Well when we came I was still very suspicious of everyone so I wanted extra copies Incase something happened, also I have another copy of it I made 3" I said before I realized it. His eye gave a deadly stare "Burn it!" He said his voice all distorted "No Bill there's something going on here in Gravity Falls and I need to know but I need your help......." I said looking him right in the eye. Even without a mouth you could tell that Bill was smirking "Okay (N/n) Let's make a deal whatever you want in exchange for something I will need in the future" he said sticking his hand out with blue flames covering it. "I want you to give me access to all of the Pines thoughts, I want to be able to know what there thinking, and I want you to look into Stan and Fords past!" I said grabbing hold of Bill's hand shaking it he looked taken back. Snapping his fingers he was back into his human form "It's a deal, but (Y/n) you have some high demands your price will be very expensive" he smirked and walked out of my room "What did I just do...." I thought out loud.

(Time skip to next day)

I quickly got dressed in a (F/b) shirt and blue jeans. I brushed my hair and left it down and in my face. "Bill! Do you want breakfast" I asked knocking on his door but I didn't get an answer getting concerned I opened his door "Bill?" I said looking around. I jumped hearing pans falling to the floor. I ran to the kitchen to see Bill covered in pancake batter and pans all over the floor "Good morning" he greeted as if nothing was wrong. I stared in horror at the sight in front of me "M-morning" I stuttered out trying now not to laugh until pancake batter was slung at me. Bill busted out laughing thinking he was sooo clever as to sling batter at me playing along with him I shouted "YOU!" I grabbed a wooden spoon and ran towards him. "Ha! You think that will stop me! Think again!" He yelled grabbing the metal spatula we was going to use to make pancakes. "Nooo my only weakness a mental spatula" I yelled falling to the ground "haha victory" he shouted "now clean your mess up" I said standing up and going to the fridge. "But this place is a messs" he whined "can't you just snap your fingers??" I said giving him a side glance "oh yea!" He snapped his fingers and we both where cleaned off and the batter and pans were gone and two stacks of pancake were on the table. "Foood!" I ran and started stuffing my face with food "Pig" bill muttered under him breath picking at his food "Whatever Cipher" I said putting my plate in the sink "Bye I gotta go I got school" after saying that I ran out of the house.

(Time skip to after lunch)

"Dipper!" I yelled running after him I seen him turn slightly but turn away. "Dipper! I'm sorry!" I yelled at him to get his and a few other peoples attention he quickly looked at me and gave a small smile "Do you mean it (Y/n)?" He said in a quite voice "Yes I mean it with all my heart" I smiled and walked towards him "(Y/n) there you are we have been looking all over for you! Did you hear there's a new student and we will be the first to meet him" Pacifica said rapping a arm around my shoulder and pulling me away from dipper. "Dude I was in the middle of something!" I said getting really annoyed with her "Dipper can wait new boy first I heard he has yellow hair and he's rich!" Pacifica yelled and earned looks from people in the hallway. Getting bored I started playing on my phone not long after you could see people looking, pointing, and whispering getting intrigued I looked in the direction they where pointing. That's when I seen it... a boy with black and yellow hair dress in a suit with gloves, eyepatch, and top hat. The one and the only Bill Cipher who is now standing right in front of me. "Oh hiii (N/n)!! I didn't know you got along with Pacifica now" he said cheerfully "Uh yea..." I said looking at him since he was acting weird "Aw you look scared it's so cute and pleasing to see" he said smirking that all to familiar smirk of his that gave me a since of comfort. For no reason at all he leaned in and hugged me "I have to tell you something but we have to talk in private" he said in my ear before pulling away I gave him a confused look.
————————————————————————
I'm back! Sorry I took longer than expected to get back on working on the story. This chapter is not as good as it could have been I'm not gonna lie and say it was but I hope you enjoyed it anyways! Until the next chapter byeeee!
  - N.C