Chapter 24: More memories

Mat's P.O.V
(Years ago)

I walked with my dad and mom around Gravity Falls, it was a small run down town that not many people knew about. They said they wanted to visit an old friend who I remember meeting when I was younger. We walked into the woods going to there friends Stanford's house. "I really wish he lived closer to the main town" I thought mentally groaning to myself. When we got to the house Ford pulled my parents and I into the house "Where you followed?" He yelled crazily it was hard to believe it was the same person I met all those years ago. Seeing my parents next to him made me realize how strange it was that they looked the sa÷M llllmmme as the last time we seen him but he looked older. Ford looked sad and worn out but my parents looked younger and happier... more alive.
---------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) P.O.V

We walked to the house hand it hand coming back from our date. When we got inside Bill told me to sit as he went to get some drinks. "Okay (Y/n) I have more memories for you but... these came from your mother, from over thirty years ago.." his voice dropped a little as he finished the sentence. I looked at him and shook my head he took my hands in his and started whispering a spell. I head started aching and only got worse I got dizzy and everything became bury. I seen a small boy sitting on the ground of what looked like the Mystery Shack. A woman and man stood on either side of him "Will this really work McGucket" The woman who I now realise to be my mother spoke "Of course it will not drink up both of you" Old Man McGucket's voice sounded. "So we drank it now what? Do we just wait to see of it will keep us young?" The man said picking up his son. I looked at my parents and older brother they looked happy but where was I..? A powerful pain shot through my head and i gasped Bill's hold on my hands was released and the vision of my family faded. "(Y/n) are you okay... I think that's enough for to day" he sounded unsure of himself when he said it. "No-" I called out gabbing his hands "-You have the memories of me when I came into the family now show me please" I pleaded with him until he finally gave in. "I don't think your ready for this" he glanced away saying the spell for the second time my head ached and the world spent at lighting speed. A small baby girl laid in a bed of an orphanage she was almost a newborn. Her voice rang out as she started crying. A lady walked around looking at the children when she stumbled across the baby's. One in particular catching her attention a small baby girl in the corner not making a sound. She asked about the child, she ended up signing the papers adopting the child. "Now that I've lost my son and husband I need someone to love, so I choose you my sweet baby (Y/n)" Her voice was kind. Soon the voice faded away and so did the memories. I sat in silence "I'm adopted... my dad and brother don't even know about me..." thoughts screamed at me all along everything I knew when I was little. It was all in my head how my brother acted that he was there! The only thing that was really there where the pictures. "(Y/n)" Bill's voice was calling me but I couldn't pull myself from my thoughts they where to strong. "I only had a mother everything I remember with my dad and brother was a lie! They where never there! It was all in my head until I was 9 and mom told me they where never coming home!" I screamed at the top if my voice surprisingly making Bill flinch. "(N/n) it's okay...-" he stopped himself from continuing "What was that thing they drank?" I turned my back to him refusing to look him in the eye "I was a age stopper your parents are the same age as Sixer and Stan, before McGucket went crazy he made them a elixir" he said it so casual like it was normal. "So let me get this straight-" I sat down taking a deep breath before I continued the sentence I was about to say "-my dad and mom drank something to keep them young then my dad and brother went through a portal and died in another world... I never got to met either because I was adopted after they died so my mother could have someone to love and care about??? And I missing anything????" I questioned my voice raising with each sentence. My head started spinning this was all to much for me to comprehend. I felt like I was going to die in that very moment "Ah you also forgot the part where you where a crazy little kid and imagined your brother and dad being ther" Bill spoke up and said a smirk pulling on his face. I sent a glare in his direction before I held my head in pain. "I told you to stop but you be wanted to continue because your stubborn" he said snickering at my misery and pain. "I really do hate you sometimes Bill Cipher" I said falling on the floor so I could stretch out. "Falling won't help the pain" he flicked on the TV turning on "Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil" I looked at the screen grunting. I mumbled into the carpet but he didn't care he just sat on the floor and pulled me to his side making me feel like I was in more pain. He'd laugh every so often at Marco when he made a funny comment. I fell asleep on the floor next to Bill still feeling sick.
---------------------------------------------------------
Heyo I don't really have anything to say to Stay safe, I love you, have a good day, night, morning, evening, or whatever byeeee
-N.C