Chapter 10: What Do You Think Your Doing?

Bills P.O.V

After arguing with (Y/n) I didn't feel bad. She deserved that she never hangs out with me anymore now that she's back at school. I decided to follow her so I got dressed in a yellow suit with a yellow mask. I snap my finger and then I was at the schools auditorium I'm guessing. I was walking around and then I seen her she was sitting at a table with the guy. "Why was MY (Y/n) With some random dude... Maybe they're just friends or maybe he wants to be more!" I thought watching them. I seen the way he looked at her when they got up and dance. They danced the whole time until karaoke actually started which was like a few hours. After a few people got up and sang then I seen her the beautiful girl who I call (N/n). She got up and was about to sing but I could see the pinnacle of her so I decided to look into her thoughts. " I can't do it I can't do it I can feel the anxiety I can't do it" She was saying to herself. I seen her run off the stage I was tempted to go out there first but then he ran after her. He's trying to take her from me not the one person who cares he can't. I then seen her run back onto the stage. She was singing a song called 18 we listen to that song together.

(Time skip to after they both sing)

She know about them singing together or did he just spring this on her. She looked shocked and stressed when he sent this. They were singing together you look happy but no one messes with what's mine... is she mine? I watched as they finished the song. So slowly they started cleaning and a kiss. My blood started boiling and I turned red I can't let this happen I can't lose her. I stopped up onto the stage I pushed him away from her. " what are you doing?" She said looking at me. My mask covered my whole face so she didn't know who I was... i'm glad she didn't know who I was. I decided to look into the guys thoughts "what's this dudes problem omg!!" He was panicing and I knew that panicking all to well... it was Dipper. "What's your problem man!" Dipper yelled at me. " you're my problem that's what" I said pulling off his mask and walking off. I turned around long enough to see (Y/n) looking at different disbelief. I Snapseed fingers and I was back home I was in my sweater and a pair of black pants. I was walking around in the kitchen and a few minutes later the door opened. I looked up to see (Y/n) walk into the house her eyes look red like if she were crying. "Your home early" was always said leaning against the counter. She looked up at me and rolled her eyes and she went into her room and locked the door. "Yo, (Y/n) you're just gonna walk out on me earlier when we had a fight and then come home hours later and just lock yourself in the room!" I yelled through the door. I didn't hear nothing on the other side except the sound of the door unlocking. I slowly open the door I'm locked in the room. "Hey..." I said sitting beside her " human flesh bag" i nudged her arm and she looked at me and replied with a "hm" I gave a slight smile. "Sooooooooooooooo why are your eyes red?" I asked "Nothing I'm just tired" she said laying her head on my shoulder. What is this feeling I have it feels tingly. "Hey Bill... I'm sorry" she said closing her eyes "I shouldn't have just left I could have at lest told you I was going to a dance" she smiled slightly "Eh it's okay Flesh bag but I'm not apologizing" I said folding my arms looking at her "Fine don't" she stuck her tongue "keep on and i'll cut that pretty tongue out" I said giving a sidistic smile. She quickly stopped and sat up laughing. "Oh Bill" she hugged me and shook her head "what?" I said pushing her back a bit "nothing, nothing... now get out I'm tired" she said trying to push me out of the room. "Night" She said finally pushing me out of the room "Night..." I said looking at her closed and locked door. She's hiding something maybe I should... no I can't but I need to she's hiding something and I will know "Where is it, Where is it! I know I put the journal in here somewhere" she thought. The  journal... it can't be the same one can it I destroyed it! I started turning red in angry I snapped my fingers and appeared in her room. She was holding a black journal with a (F/c) heart "What are you doing?" I asked with a cold voice "um nothing..." she said trying to hide the journal. With one snap of my fingers I had the journal in my hand. I quickly opened it and flipped through the pages when I came across a familiar one. The bolded red letters mocking me I couldn't stand it I snapped my fingers and burned it completely this time and made sure it was gone. I turned towards (Y/n) completely red I was so mad I turned back into my true form. "YOU! You can't even imagine what you could've cost me! Do you have any idea what I'm like, WHEN I'M MAD!?" I screamed my one eye looking into her two she looked terrified but I didn't care seeing a human flesh bag like her scared was so much fun! "B-Bill..." she stuttered that usually brought me out of my rage but not this time. "Don't 'B-Bill' me buttercup" I said with a sicking smile that I loved creeping up on my face. "Now tell me how did you get the journal" I said floating up to her. "I-I made a copy.." she said looking down.
——————————————————————
Hellloooo human flesh bags!!! Sooo if you reading this you finished the chapter. Why don't you tell me what you think in the comments and by voting! Byeeee!!!!!
- N.C