Chapter 23: First Date?

(Y/N) P.O.V
(Dream)

I walked around seeing the amusement park my mother took me to after father died. Now that I think of it, it was always just me and mom... dad and my brother where never there... only pictures and story's. "Do you like it dear?" Tad said beside of me "Yes, thank you it brings back memories.." I trailed of at the end of the sentence "So-" Tad started to speak walking around me "-Do you trust me?" He asked not batting an eye "Well.. I don't know honestly-" my voice was loud enough for him to hear "-you lied to me before so how could I trust you?" My voice turned sharp as I glared at him "Okay that's understandable, I did cross a line when I lied and said I didn't try to take over your body... more than once" he sent a smile in my direction that I completely ignored "You know I'm starting to see why Bill despises you so much..." I glanced at him to seen his face harden in anger "Now dear-" his jaw clenched as he tried to keep his voice normal "-I know you don't mean it" he let a smile over take his face "No I do mean it now I'm going to leave because I'm done dealing with you" I walked away and tried to wake myself up.

(In reality)

I sat up laying in my bed I felt better than I did the last few days. "BILL!" I called as I left the bedroom I looked around the house but he wasn't there "great I'm all alone" I thought "Are you sure about that" with the snap of of fingers I was sitting on the couch with a arm draped over my shoulders. I laughed looking at Bill "Let's do something!" He happily suggests "Like a date!! Nothing to fancy thought! Are you up for it??" He beamed from ear to ear. It was a rare sighting to see him this excited I gave him a smile and nod. After getting my answer he jumped up "Get ready!" Without another word he left. I got up to go change I put on a (F/c) T-shirt with a pair of ripped blue jeans. I looked in the mirror happy with how the outfit turned out. I decided to put my hair up in a braided Galaxy bun so it was out of my face for what ever adventure Bill had for us.

Bill's P.O.V

I walked around the woods looking for a clearing when I found the perfect spot. A hole in the ground that was not to deep I added a trail that lead through out the woods glowing mushrooms lighting up the path "Perfect" I whispered. I snapped my fingers making steps that led to the bottom I gracefully walked down making a picnic basket and blanket appeare. I set the stuff down and fixed it in the space. I smiled at how it turned out I look to see the the other decorations everything looked just like I wanted it to. Tonight was going to be the best date she ever had and she will love this. I let a sigh escape my lips as I climbed out of the dip in the woods.

(Time skip brought to you by Bill getting his eye ripped out)

I flew to the house to go get (Y/n) for our date. When I got to the house i see her sitting in the kitchen doing her makeup "(N/n)" I called in a sing song voice floating up behind her "Ready?" I questioned a smile lit up her face when I asked. "As ready as I'll ever be!" she examined standing up facing me "Then my dear-" I picked her up floating out of the house with her in my arms "let us be on our way" she held on as we entered the woods going deeper and deeper until we reached the clearing. It was still day so I decided to start the picnic early. When we arrived I covered her eyes and led her down the stair case after reaching the bottom I backed away from her. "Okay open your eyes" she opened her eyes looking all around at her surroundings. It was the first time I got a good look at her. Her Jean's having various rips in them and a fitted (f/c) shirt. It really matched her in a way that made me smile her hairs was in two messy buns with a braided back that stopped at the bun. When she looked at me I seen her eyes sparkle like when she seen her dad and brother.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I opened my eyes to be standing in a ditch type thing with glowing mushrooms a picnic blanket sat spread out with a basket sitting on top. I turned around and looked up when I did I seen multiple streamers some triangles, twisted, and hearts. Behind the picnic basket sat candles glowing dim. I turned to look at Bill who was staring "I love it" I said hugging him. "I'm glad, now fleshy let's eat!" Pulling my by the arm I was pulled to the picnic blanket and sat on the ground. When he took out the food it was all my favorites like (favorite- snack/food/candy/ect.) It made me happy to know he took time to learn the things I like just like I did with him. We sat and ate after we finished we just started talked when the sun started going down he grabbed my hands "Come with me" I followed him as we walked through the dug out trail. When we made it to the end the sun was almost set "wow this view is amazing" I said in awe. We stood at the lake looking over the water as the sun set. I looked around seeing the rocks to which I pulled him to so we could sit. We sat next to each other as the sun set we sat closer and i laid my head on him "Thank you" I said yawning a little bit. He turned his head to look at me "No problem" he left a gentle kiss on my head before turning back to the sun set. For the remainder of the time we sat in silence until the sun was gone. "I have one more gift for you but it has to wait" he said picking me up walking back through the trail.
---------------------------------------------------------
Bill: As much as I don't like being displayed as a soft person I really liked this *blushes*

Me: Or maybe it's because your actual falling for the reader? *smirks*

Bill: I-I am not! *Blushes harder*

Me: Your face says otherwise Cipher

Bill: I'll kill you, stupid human flesh bag! *Chases N.C*

Me: *Runs from Bill* Well imma be killed so byeeee!!!

Bill: Bye babe- *Coughs and clears throat* I mean reader ah um wh-who is a human flesh bag!
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey hey, I got you some fluff but what gift could Bill have instore for you? Read next weeks chapter to find out! That all for now peace out I love you all byeeeee!!!!
-N.C