Halloween update! (HAPPY HALLOWEEN)

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was walking around the store looking for decorations to put up in the house. Bill was trailing behind me complaining because I made him walk and not float. I grabbed fake spiders webs and some fake blood "Why are you buying all these useless things? I could just snap my fingers and you could have the real stuff!" Bill said about to snap his fingers "Do that and your sleeping outside tonight" I said razing an eyebrow at him. "Finee! Can we at lease get cake?" He said "yes we can get cake" I said but got no respond back. I turned around and sure enough Bill was gone and no where to be seen I sighed going to look for him. I walked back by the Halloween stuff but got pulled into an isle. I turned around and smacked Bill "WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled at him he said nothing he looked like a child that seen Christmas for the first time. "Bill?" I waved a hand in front on his face "CAN WE GET COSTUMES????!!!!!" He asked as if he never dressed up before a smile appeared on my face when I looked at him. "Yes Bill we can get costumes" I walked over to pick one out for myself. I watched as Bill picked up a pair of wolf ears and a tail "can I get this?" He said holding it out to me I laughed at his choice of clothing "yes you can get that" I said back putting a Little Red Riding Hood costume is the cart. After finishing getting our outfits we checked out and went home bill snapped is fingers and all the decorations were put up. I turned to him smiling I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek a blush appeared on my face as ran to my room with my outfit. After changing I sat down on my bed with my dress around me I invited Dipper and Mabel to come over and they agreed. I walked out of my room and knocked on Bill's door "Hey Bill, Dipper and Mabel are coming over for Halloween" I walked into the kitchen and started making snacks when Bill walked in. He had on a black tank top with his wolf ears and tail with a red eye engraved on his eyepatch his teeth looked pointed and he had a collar on. He looked so freaking cute! "Awww Bill you look adorable!" I coed he glared at me and growled! I couldn't help myself from freaking out Bill got annoyed and went back to his room. Not to late after a knock on the door was heard I opened it to reveal Mabel and Dipper. They where dressed as vampires it was cute they looked just alike. "Hey (Y/n) thanks for inviting us over!" Mabel said hugging me "no problem... do you think you could get Bill out of his room for me while I finish making snacks?" I asked her she shook her head and ran to his door "BILL!" Her yelling was heard all in the house. "Hey (N/n) you look cute" Dipper said with a slight blush as he ate a few snacks off the plater. "Thank you, you look cute yourself" I said back giving a small curtsy laughing.

(Time skip)

Night fell a few hours ago and we all took turns passing out candy to the Children of Gravity Falls. It was currently Bills turn he got of the couch with a groan as he walked to door "TRICK OR TREAT!" All the kids yelled in sync Bill rolled his eye and put two pieces of candy in each of there bags he let out a low growl to go with is costume. The kids giggled as they ran away to another persons house. Bill walked back in the living room with me, Mabel, and Dipper. Mabel was laying all stretched out on the floor asleep, Dipper was sitting in the recliner he was also asleep I was sitting up on the couch watching "The Nightmare Before Christmas" Bill came in and sat beside me. I cuddled up to him as we watched the movie as the movie slowly came to the end I looked up at Bill with a tired smile. He smiled back as I pushed myself up and our lips met  the kiss was gently yet firm. We parted and I laid my head on his shoulder and kept watching movies until 4 am until I finally fell asleep rapped up in his arms. This is how I spent Halloween with my best friends and the guy that I really really like.
——————————————————————
Hello! I know I'm posting this a bit late but I really hope you enjoy this Halloween update for the book if you did don't for get to vote and comment! That's all for now byeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
     - N.C