Chapter 19: What Is This

(Y/n) P.O.V

I walked with the group to the Greasy Diner it was kinda full I looked around and my gaze met blue eyes. The boy was in a blue suit with white hair after seeing us he stood up and walked over. "Dipper, Candy, Grenda, Bill" he said all of there names with disgust "Hello Mabel my sweet" he said his voice a bit high pitched "What do you want Gideon" Dipper said. "Well I just wanted to come say hello to my sweet and see who this lovely girl is" the boy Gideon said turning to me "And you are?" He asked taking my hand kissing it Bill looked furious. I pulled my hand away "I'm (Y/n) (L/n)" my voice was quiet as I quickly walked over to where Bill was. "Oh my looks my Bill has a girl friend, Maybe (Y/n) and Bill can go on a double date with us my sweet" he said turning back to Mabel grabbing her hands but she didn't answer. "Doesn't that soundly lovely?" He asked turning to us Dipper grabbed Mabel's hand and put her behind him "Mabel and (Y/n) are not going anywhere with you Gideon" Dipper said protecting his sister and I. "Well I guess even after helping you defeat Bill and letting you get my sweet out I'm still not trusted" he said glaring at us. "Your even friends with Bill now the one who almost destroyed Gravity Falls yet I'm the one who's not trusted?!" He started raising his voice walking towards us. "Ughhhhhhh I'm boreddd can we eat or leave?!?!" Bill complained snapping his fingers I looked around to see what he did and sure enough Gideon was gone. "Bill what did you do where did Gideon go?!" Dipper questioned looking all around the restaurant "Why does it matter Pine Tree? He's not bothering us anymore!" Bill snapped at Dipper "BECAUSE YOU PSYCHOPATHIC DREAM DEMON THERE IS NO TELLING WHAT YOU DID WITH HIM!!!" Dipper snapped back. I looked at bill and he was starting to turn red "Bill just bring him back. Then you and I can walk outside for a bit okay?" My voice was soft and I seen Bills expression lighten a bit before he shook his head. Still furious he snapped his finger bringing Gideon back the boy sat on the ground and looked terrified. I grabbed Bill by the arm and pulled him outside still red and angry the human triangle sat on the ground. "Do you feel better now?" I asked sitting beside him he didn't answer so I took his hand in mine it felt hot like fire but I slowly cooled the longer I held it we both just stared at the floor saying nothing. Randomly bill started laughing pulling his hand away from me he put both hands on his head he sat up straight and looked at me with a big smile on his face. He moved his hands so they formed a triangle and he moved it to his eye. His eye turned a bright yellow and whispered the word "Run" I was to shocked to move as I saw him get up and turn around. "Get the others and run" he said glancing to see if I was still there I shook my head and ran in the dinner to get the others.

Bill's P.O.V

(N/n) took my hand in hers it was nice and calming "So she is your girlfriend Cipher" the monotone voice said I kept my eyes on the ground "Ignoring me are you? That's not very nice" he kept speaking "why are you here Strange?!" I thought "Oh you know why I'm here my dear cousin, I'm here for the girl but she's stubborn... she refuses to break the deal with you" Tad let out a soft low chuckle. I stared laughing like a maniac taking my hand from (Y/n) putting both of them on my head wishing he would leave but it didn't work I made a triangle with my fingers and put them up to my eye. My eye started glowing yellow as I looked into (Y/n) big bright (E/c) eyes a black triangle formed around her right iris and her eye turned yellow but she didn't know. "Run" I whispered to her but she didn't move I stood up and faced Tad (Y/n) had no idea what was going on "Get the others and run" I told her glancing at her this time she did as she was told and ran off. "Aw so protect of her but she is slowly falling for my tricks" he stepped closer to me "The deals of Tad! Your not getting (Y/n) even if that means I don't get to destroy your dimension" my voice was strong and forceful "Oh Bill you can't break the deal now you already shook on it and you already destroyed my dimension why do you think I'm staying here and not going back to my dimension" he let out a laugh. "No it can't be!" I yelled grabbing my hair "Your turning more human Bill, the all knowing demon doesn't even remember destroying a dimension.... I'll leave for now but I will be back for the girl... she is the 'key' after all you said so yourself, anyways goodbye Bill" he said leaving me standing alone. "Me turning human??? Impossible!!!! That's completely preposterous!" I yelled running back to our house. "I can't think about this Tad stuff anymore I need to find out about (Y/n) dad... but I can't go into his memories if I don't know where he is!!" I slammed my fist on the counter "Her dad has to know if she was the key or not... I have to find him or his at lest his corpse..." I let out a breath and thought about me leaving Tad could take advantage of this! I walked to my room and laid on my bed for the last time for a while "I hope you'll be okay..." that was the thought that stuck in my head.
——————————————————————
Hey so are you ready to get into your past? Have Bill look for your dad and brother who could be dead or alive? Intensely missing Bill? Having Tad try to have you come to his side? Possibly falling for Tads lies?

   - N.C