Chapter 22: He's Really Here

(Y/n) P.O.V

After Bill fell asleep I got up and stole a eyepatch from his drawer. I tied it around my eye and walked out side the warm breeze blowing gently. The feeling of the sun on my (S/c) skin gave a since of ease. I walked around the house picking up trash I seen when voices called out to me. "(Y/n)!!!" Mabels squeaky voice called I looked to see her, Dipper, and a light purple headed guy walking near the house. "Hey guys who's your friend?" I smiled "Oh This is Tad, he's Bill's cousin!" I looked at him in shock. "Hi Dear" his charming smile shocking me I walked and hugged him. The door creaked open Bill standing in the doorway. I let go of Tad and smiled "Your cousin is here" Mable spoke up and said being met with silence. Before I knew it Tad was thrown to the ground with the snap of Bill's fingers. "WHY ARE YOU HERE STRANGE?!?!" Bill yelled furiously Tad snickered responding "I have business to, and no need for the formalities my dear cousin" I looked between them. The atmosphere so thick it could be cut with a knife, without another word Bill walked in the house.

I walked to the store with Dipper talking about his journal. "So you made that yourself at the age of 13?" I eyed him a sly smile took shape on his face. "Ya know I have a journal... uh remember I told you I took a trip here?" I avoided his gaze thinking of the last time we talked about this. He knew exactly what I thought after I mentioned it, his face darkened "Yea, about that day... I'm really sorry I never got the chance to apologize...." his voice sounded shattered. "Hey no it's fine... anyways when we took the trip here I walked around the shack  and I found the a journal in the woods." His face was shocked "I left it there when we left, I didn't even get a chance to look at it" I chuckled as we entered the store. "When we moved here I found the journal and copied it... my favorite thing I seen was the hide behind" I spoke nonchalantly about the book as he looked dumbstruck. I grabbed mine and Bill's favorite Ice cream "You spoil your boyfriend" Dipper teased in response I threw a box of cakes at him. "Bill isn't my boyfriend, I mean I kinda like him but it's still to soon for us to be dating we just met" I retorted walking backwards.

No one's P.O.V

A sigh escaped his lips as he watch his friend. Dipper thought of how lucky Bill was to have such a smart, sweet, kind, beautiful, and loving girl love him. He followed (Y/n) as she got her food that she insisted on buying rather than having Bill poof it. As the boy walked he felt a presence similar to Bill, when he looked around he noticed (Y/n) and Tad talking. "Tad I don't think I can go... maybe in my dreams it would be better" (Y/n) whispered so only Tad could hear. Tad glanced around noticing Dipper watching. He leaned in and whispered into (Y/n) Ear "See you later" then walked away. Unaware of  Dipper presence she let out a breath "It's okay it's all gonna b-be..." silence fell and she was unable to speak. Mumbling came from her mouth eyes turning from normal to black. Dipper stood in fear not knowing what to do someone walked to her a scream came from the woman "A demon!" Quickly Dipper grabbed her trying to pull her along but she stood frozen. "(Y/n)!" He yelled her normal eyes flashing back for a moment. Her body collapsed on the floor going limp "Nonononononono! Get up get up" Dipper thought. She turned slightly eyes opening a little "Home" she let out a breathy whisper. He picked her up panic clear on his face. Dipper walked as fast as he could back to (Y/n)'s dwelling. When he got there he yelled "Bill come help (Y/n) I-I don't know what happened" the stuttering made Bill hurry. When the door opened Bill looked at (Y/n) and knew exactly what was wrong. Bill took her from Dippers arms "I think you should go, thank you for bringing her to me" dumbfound Dipper just stood there. "I told you to leave pine Tree" Bill's voice echoed in the quiet house "I can just leave" Dipper tried to enter the house but everything went black for a moment. When Dipper was able to see again he noticed he was in his room his sister sitting on her bed playing with waddle.
---------------------------------------------------------

This took a lot longer to update than I intended I'm so sorry. I'm going to try to start updating regularly again soon. I'm starting online school tomorrow so that will take up quite a bit of time. I will try my best to update every two week if nothing comes up. Anyways peace out I hope you have a good day, night, evening, morning whatever it is so byeeeeeeeeeeee!
   -N.C