a perfect song

It was the next day martinus wouldn't leave you alone he kept calling and knocking on the door all the time. He had even sneAKED around your house knocking on your window.

Martinus: y/n can you please come out, I need to talk to you. You can just come out for a little bit.

It was hard ignoring him with all the racket that was going on. But until one afternoon you went into the living room to read. That's until you heard a noise in the front yard. You looked out the window and saw martinus digging a hole in the ground.

Y/n: what is he doing.

Your dad: I gave him my permission.

y/n: hes digging a hole in our yard do know how much time I put in to fix up our yard.

y/n: wait he's gone?

You looked around as far as you can see and there he came back with a tree. Just by looking at the tree it was a cherry blossom tree.

(i didn't include this in the story but cherry blossoms are your favorite tree and always talked about wanting one.)

y/n: he's planting a cherry blossom.

     He looked at you smiling, he waved and left. Martinus had also brought out a microphone and Marcus was getting situated as well. Then a small group started to form around.

Martinus: hey everyone I'm here because I made a huge mistake and I just want to try and fix it all.

You came outside and looked at Marcus and Martinus,  they started singing "cant help falling in love and please don't go." You weren't quite sure if  the song had been meant for martinus and you. Until everything sounded like it was about our situation. You started to feel guilty, and then you got teary eyed.

Once the song finished martinus turned around to see if you were there. But instead you tried to hide behind the bush.

Martinus: hey y/n I know you are are behind the bush. (you came out from behind) I never meant to hurt you, and I'm really sorry. What I did was very upsetting and I regret it all. Please I'm sorry.

y/n: so you think by planting my favorite tree and singing a song that will fix everything?

Martinus: um yeah... no... maybe... I don't know.

You walked up onto their little platform and came face to face with him and looked straight into his eyes. He looked scared and nervous. You hugged him crying. He looked down and and slowly wrapped his hands around you.

Martinus Prov: I froze and didn't know what to say. Then y/n came walking up on the stage and she looked down into my eye. I looked into hers and all I saw were those brown, strong, beautiful eyes why would anyone run away or leave her. In a flash she wrapped her arms around me and started crying.

Martinus: are we um good?

y/n:i have a very hard time trusting people and you ripped my heart into pieces.

Martinus: im really sorry I really am. Can you give me a second chance please?

y/n: do you promise to never do it again, and I don't know if I can give you my full trust.

Martinus: I cross my heart.

y/n: then yes.

Back to you: the crowd started smiling and clapping while you and Martinus hugged for a long time.