auction time

It was time for the boys basket auction and you went in with Sarah.

Sarah: hey y/n how are you feeling Marcus told me what had happened.

y/n: well yeah I fine.

Sarah: I heard Layla brought a bunch of money for martinus.

y/n: he's in the auction?

Sarah: yeah.

y/n:great.

You guys sat down in the multipurpose room, a couple of boys went by and then it was martinus' turn.

Mrs Brasil: alright ladies number 9 can you please come to the front.

Martinus walked up towards the light.

  Mrs Brasil: so it looks like martinus has brought a lucky girl some fruiting a ham and cheese sandwiche. We are going to start the bet off with five dollars.

Layla: five dollars!

Martinus look at you wondering if you were going to bet or not you rolled your eyes and raised your hand.

y/n: ten dollars.

Mrs Brasil: ten dollars to y/n any other bets?

Layla: twelve dollars.

y/n: fifteen dollars.

Layla:twenty five.

Mrs. Brasil: twenty five dollars going once going twice sold to Ms. layla

Awhile later everyone who betted on a boy went to the lunch room, you and a couple of others were chosen too serve special treats from the cafeteria . And out of the corner of your eye your saw martinus and Layla holding hands. They soon started to get closer, but as martinus looked over at you he looked away. You tried to look away stoping the tears coming down you cheek. He got up and starting walking over to you.

Martinus: hey y/n can I talk to you?

y/n:no I'm busy.

Martinus grabbed you by the shoulders and leaned in trying to the kiss you. But instead you ran towards the front getting onto your bike, you rode off to you house. You looked back and saw Martinus trying to run up to you. But then he stopped watching as you rode off.

Once you arrived at you house you threw you bike on the ground and slapping the door open and closed

You mom: oh hun you're home early.

But you just walked right passed her into your room slamming the door shut.

Your mom: y/n are you ok what happened

y/n: nothing happened.

Your mom: you can tell me.

y/n: martinus tried to kiss me infront of everyone.

Your mom: but aren't you and martinus together.

Y/n: yes but while we were out of town he kissed Layla.

Your mom: Im so sorry I had no idea.

*knock Knock*

Your mom: that must be...

y/n: im not here.

Your mom: I'm letting it slide only because I'm going to give you time. But you have to talk to him

She walked over to the door and opened it.

Martinus: hi is y/n here I need talk all to her.

Your mom: no I'm sorry.

Martinus: but her bikes here.

They both looked.

Your mom: I'm sorry Martinus I'm going to need you to give her some time alright..

Martinus walked away, but that wasn't the end of it.