homecoming day

Homecoming day

y/n: hi Marcus. Hi Martinus.

Marcus: hey.

y/n: oh Marcus did you ever ask my cousin to homecoming?

Marcus: yeah

y/n: comgrats.

Martinus: hey y/n what time do you want me to pick you up?

y/n: maybe around 7-7:30

Martinus: ok.

School ended and you guys walked home except for Marcus because he had to pick up his suit from dry cleaners. Martinus walked closer to you and held your hand, you felt a your cheeks become red and tingly in your stomach.

y/n: hey martinus my mom got a text from your mom saying that you told her that you kissed me.

Martinus: im really sorry I meant to only tell Marcus and then my mom heard and it turned to everyone knowing. Sorry.

y/n: no its ok my parents let it slide.

Martinus: ok.

You guys reached your house and you told him that you'll see him at 7:30.

Y/n: hey mom!

Your mom: hey y/n, I'm making dinner early so you have more time to get ready.

y/n: ok.

You finished your shower the started to braid you hair looking like this... then you started to do your make up but didn't know what to start with.

y/n: Hey Maya can you help me?

Maya: yeah with what?

Maya walked into the bathroom seeing what you attempted to do. She started doing your make up and quickly finished. As you got your dress on you checked the clock and it was already 7:20 so you put on the shoes and walked  down stairs.

y/n: MOM IM READY!!

Your mom: omg you look so pretty. She looked down.

y/n:what

Your mom: your shoes y/n.

y/n: I don't care I'm wearing the dress, makeup, and did my hair.

Your mom: fine.

Knock knock.

Your mom: he's here! Go up stairs and when I open the door come down stairs.

y/n: but mom. Fine.

Your mom opened the door and you started to walk down stairs.

Martinus: wow you look beautiful.

y/n: thanks you to.

Your dad: hey Martinus is it ok if I can talk to alone give you the old dad talk.

Martinus: yeah.

They walked out front closing the door behind and your mom was still looking at your shoes.

Y?n: mom!!

Your mom: sorry

Your dad: alright so the dance ends at 9:00 and you guys are walking home so I need you to bring her home around 9:40. Not 10:00.

Martinus: yes sir.

Your dad: couple of other things; no drinking, no drugs, no smoking, don't go anywhere else, and NO hands.

Martinus: I promise she''ll be home before 10:00, and she'll come back sober with her virginity.

Your dad: alright have fun.

They walked inside and you guys started to head out but your mom stopped you guys so you could take pictures. After the pictures you started to walk out.

Martinus: you look beautiful.

y/n: thank you. You look really nice in your suit.

Martinus: thank you.

Martinus held your hand and you both smiled, then you caught him looking at you in the corner of your eye. You turned to look back but he turned his head right away.

y/n: its ok I already caught you.

Martinus: sorry.

y/n: you're fine.

martinus: sorry if my hands are sweaty.

y/n: no its fine I was about to say the same thing.

You guys arrived at the schools multi and exchanged the tickets for stamps. Once you guys went inside you went to look for your cousin and Marcus. You found them and started talking with one another but Sarah had a look on her face like there was a problem.

y/n: hey could you guys grab us some punch for us ?

Martinus and Marcus: yeah.

y/n: alright what's wrong?

Sarah: nothing its just I don't know what to say and he's perfect he's so kind and nice. Its me I don't what to say or talk about.

y/n: alright pretend your talking to me and just be yourself.

Sarah: ok thank you.

y/n: oh they're coming back.

Marcus: here you go.

Sarah: thank you.

You guys finished your drinks and started talking. Then a slow song came on.

Martinus: would you like to dance with me?

y/n: yeah.

Marcus: do you want to dance Sarah.

Sarah: yeah.

You and martinus started dancing and you put your head on his shoulder feeling relaxed. He started singing the song and you chuckled. But then you got interrupted by Layla.

Layla: hey baby can you show me this dance.

Martinus: yeah just watch me and y/n.

Layla: whatever.

y/n: I hate her so much.

Martinus: I know I do too. Let's just forget about it alright. hey do do you want to get our photo taken?

y/n: yeah.

You guys took cute photos and printed out  two photos one for you and one for Martinus. You guys sat down and ate some food.

Mr. Harrison: Alright everyone the dance is now finishing up so we must have everyone exit the multi while we clean up thank you.

You and Martinus met up with Sarah and Marcus, although they had to get picked up by your uncle and get dropped off. So martinus walked you home, he put his arm around you. You felt nervous so you didn't say much.

You guys started laughing at the dumbest things and had an argument about which is which.

You finally arrived at your house and..

y/n: thank you for taking me to homecoming I had a lot of fun tonight.

Martinus: you're welcome.

y/n goodnight. You hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

Martinus: goodnight.

You walked inside saying hello to everyone.

Your mom: how was it?

y/n; good, me and martinus took some photos in the photo booth, and had some treats.

Your dad: that's great.

y/n: is it ok if I could get cleaned up?

Your mom: yeah.

You walked up stairs removing the make up and getting into some comfy clothes, but you kept in the braids. You took the picture out of you hand bag and hung it up on your mirror. You felt so happy and warm although you were confused about if you and martinus were still just friends or not.